Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

GOOD..! Desert Soldiers?

What are the best desert soldiers out there?

I mean.., with good AI, looks, and best weapons.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

What the hell is with you posting a thread every thirty seconds, this isn't really a place to ask for things, that's why the kind gentlemen implemented a little thing called SEARCH. click, and type, and you will find what your heart desires. If not, there's always OFP.info, if it's EVER not down.

What the hell is with you posting a thread every thirty seconds, this isn't really a place to ask for things, that's why the kind gentlemen implemented a little thing called SEARCH.  click, and type, and you will find what your heart desires. If not, there's always OFP.info, if it's EVER not down.

First of all..! I have looked. I'm trying to find the BEST one.

(I want opinions!wink_o.gif

2nd of all.., You can always be polite!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

If you'd like similar looking ACU troops, SF and regs, grab the FacePlant stuff and Johnny's SF - they use the same ACU textures. Grab his latest version for the happy happy non-regular-Afghan look too. inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]First of all..! I have looked. I'm trying to find the BEST one.

(I want opinions!

2nd of all.., You can always be polite!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

You ask 30 people and you get 30 different opinions. It's more a personal preference. There are like what, 6 new ACU packs  released recently. Johhny's, FacePlants, Wilco, SgtEvn, Nut, Dlem with serveral more on the way.  Then there are desert versions of LSR, SUCH_USMC and UKF & Blackbloods Bleed units. All are good with different weapons packs. Again it's preference, you may like a certain solider type but not the weapons, with some edits you could give any soldier type any weapon loadout you choose. That's the great thing about OFP. biggrin_o.gif

For opposing forces i really like these chaps

Clicky

( Iran troops, created by bucketman )

But again it all depends on personnel preference.

Nick smile_o.gif

SafetyCatch's US Marines

marines01s.jpgmarines02s.jpg

We in former USMC enjoyed playing with them.

(Requires SJB Weaponspack, but what new addon doesn't?)

This is why I asked the question. To get opinions. I'm gonna use Safety's Marines!

Look good and perform good too!

Thanks all!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Hoorah!

Good luck with your gaming wink_o.gif

JW

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]SafetyCatch's US Marines

Darn I knew I forgot one and probably one of the better ones until Johnnies release biggrin_o.gif

Hey York, I think all models are designed to fit vehicles...lol. I personally love the BAS models. If you don't play MP, then go with Operation FacePlant. They are both good IMO. They are both as authentic as it can get.