Sign in to follow this  
Deusrexmachina

Any chances of multiplaying WITHOUT...

... all these goddamn PC-sucking ADDONS?!

Just wondering and WISHING if it can be possible to play OpF AS IT IS, and if ADDONS are necessary to just limit it to "EditorUpgrade102.pbo", for instance!

Sure...go set up a server and play all you want there, without addons...most of us others will go play with addons yay.gif

The CCL (Classic Combat League) set of maps are multiplayer capture and hold and the only addon requirement is editor update.

There are quite a few without, search serial killer or battlefield 1985

Thanks guys! smile_o.gif So there are still some gamers who appreciate old-stlye OpF, yay! thumbs-up.gif

... by any chance, d'you have known links for European groups who speak English, AND that does NOT play crap stuff like Capture the Flag?! When I've multiplayed most of them did only this kind, which I HATE! I ask for European mainly for the connection; I was part of the ATEF before (from the US) but my ping was most of the times higher than the others; it was also kinda difficult due to the time difference -waking up at 4 a.m.!? Gad!!- and it was a shame since I did enjoy myself, *sigh*! sad_o.gif

Anyhoo, hope to multiplay a bit more...

There are several missions on the Razor coop server that do not require any addons, you might want to check it out Deusrexmachina.  However, I should note that they do sometimes use addons.

Yes, Razors ran basic missions, but they made their own mod file for effects and realisim for a lot of their misisons, plus the BAS based missions and the ones from the LOL guys they play, usually metioning on TS on Razors your low on addons they will usually be cool and stick to maps the don't need lots of addons.

LOl is another one that runs alot of missions that need no addons.. But its kinda rare due to a lot o f missions were made just to take advantage of certain addons..