Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

BATTLEFIELD 1939-1945 CORE

bf3945cvao0.jpg

I love the september and a few other releases comes to you soon. Here we have Battlefield 1939-1945. Here we are using a bit changed sectorsystem (without any fence to increase performance) and another special thing. This is the campaign... Or better campaign(S). In the Core Version is only one campaign included featuring 3 missions (more later). In the next days there will be some expansions for the Core Version. The Core including following stuff:

- All needed Addons (Invasion44 Demo, WWIIEC Stuff, OFPL, JC Stuff and our own stuff like the GUI, music, the campaign...)

SO here are the features about the Core Version:

- One campaign featuring the diary of Private John Davis (82nd PT)

- You will see one whole day in his diary

- Consists of 3 missions with detailed diary entries

- I tried to make a good compromise between the graphic/athmosphere and the performance

- Full syncronisized campaign speakers

- Subtitles in english

- Fictional Story because we don't want to bother any guy who was out there...

- A music replacement of 11 tracks

- Using handsigns

- Very difficult without a good tactic (not for noobs tounge2.gif )

CORE CAMPAIGN:

You will play the soldier John Davis on the 14th June 1944. He is a american paratrooper, the 82nd. He and his team have the mission to conquer a important village near Caen. After they conquered the village the germans started a heavy counter-attack. After a few hours the american tanks arrived the village and now the 82nd will engage another village.

See it as a Demo-Campaign. More Campaigns will be released soon. The CORE Version will point on the actions in the normandy in 1944. A few campaign are under construction:

- D-Day Campaign (by plane - Sgt. J. Baker - British)

- Red Devil Campaign (Col. S. Lewis - British)

- Remagen Campaign (Soldat Christian Bauer - German)

- Sicily Campaign (more characters - American)

If there are any wishes for new campaigns (in germany or africa for example... tell us here smile_o.gif )

Maybe this makes it easier to wait for the BIG Invasion 44 Mod... The best needs time! wink_o.gif

EDIT: It is 100% compitable with ECP...

TIP: Use John's Smoke Effects! wink_o.gif

bf001sy3.jpg

The 82nd Leader using handsigns.

bf002oy9.jpg

DOWNLOAD BATTLEFIELD 1939-1945 CORE (328MB)

DOWNLOAD DXDLL Config for BF-39-45 (2kb)

Every week a new mod? And again no DL Link and no Pics

Are you blind?... I thought this in the upper left corner is a pic. If you can not read, I upload it at the moment...

Every week a new mod? And again no DL Link and no Pics you should change ur avatar to IDIOT INSIDE

dont worry sled hes a noob. for one its not a mod but a pile of addons put together and used in a campaign. smile_o.gif

We will use our own stuff later in patches that's why I posted it in Addon and Mod... A few new grasstypes later and new music will bring patches or better expansions... smile_o.gif And maybe I can rextexture soem units if I get permission to do this!wink_o.gif Anyway, I has a new GUI, music and in a later version new voices...

That was rude Sgt Ace...at least hes giving something to the community

Or trying rather

No dl link yet?

You must decide it for your self waht is better^^ Just 3 hours and the link is there... this time not such a fucking link like the conspiracies link^^ wink_o.gif i promise

That was rude Sgt Ace...at least hes giving something to the community

Or trying rather

No dl link yet?

Thats it. It may have been rude but theres definitely some truth in it. Why open a new thread in the "Complete Section" when you can wait 2h you could spend on rephrasing? whistle.gif

Mhhh you are right seracles... sry mates... next time i will open a thread if it is ready and uploaded! wink_o.gif

Mhhh you are right seracles... sry mates... next time i will open a thread if it is ready and uploaded! wink_o.gif

Is it so hard to copy & paste a name properly or should this have been a small try of sarcasm? xD

somebody should attempt the feat of combining libmod and FDF ww2 mod , some say it is imposible. If you did that i would give you a tenner and major respect!!!

This idea sounds nice indeed... I will see what i can do... now i have got some new ideas about new campaigns in finland and russia!

@Serclaes XD Sry mate just a typo by me! wink_o.gif

Nice idea... Gimme all your idea and i will put them in reality wink_o.gif The campaign for another soldier in the normandy is almost finished...

@Serclaes XD Sry mate just a typo by me! wink_o.gif

No probs wink_o.gif

Hmm.. this normandy thing is interesting. Any info about the story?

errm - are we here in: Addons & Mods: complete

or in: Addons & Mods: featuring a link to download?

If an addon or mod is completed it belongs into here me thinks

and if it's not it belongs to the discussion forum.

If an addon has been released but the download links get

broken, it will for sure not go back into discussion forum

aswell. icon_rolleyes.gif

~S~ CD

Yep the first campaign for Private John Davis is in the core version... 3 missions included... Not very long mission... but intensive... And the difficulty is really hard sometimes... if you are fast you can complete the campaign in 30min... but you must be a really good player tounge2.gif ... So the next campaign comes...

One campaign will always featuring one day of a diary of a soldier!

its bad that nobody in your team dont knows how to make a replacement mod huh.gifhuh.gifsad_o.gif

What is so different in a replacement?

its better than bunch of addons

this is something like WW2 oack with one campaign.

Whatever smile_o.gif