Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Deluxe

I've had a play with the various grass objects in the editor, but I can't achieve the same effect! I notice the grass on the Island in conspiracies is placed in a "criss-cross" form, is there any way I could go about adding this same effect to other islands?

It is possible yes... But don't ask ME how^^ Ask the Ofpl-Team...

You must have gone to every waypoint mate...!

I have now downloaded the Delux Version ! smile_o.gif

I copy the Sektor1 Folder into my User Folder so i can open it in the Editor. Then i make a little Firefight...

The AI cant shot through the Grass (like with the Inv44 Grass) sad_o.gif

EDIT: The Problem is away... i simply delete the "BTGrass" File (erba.pbo or something) from the Res/Addons Folder...now it Works fine...

ofp goes arma without pixelshader2!

hallo mann!ich habe probleme mit deiner coolen kampange,sektor 23,das freie gebirgsfeld nach dem heliabsturtz ,egal was ich mache ,es passiert nix,ob ich die speznats die an der ruine stehen toete oder nicht(was auch nervig ist da mann gegen eine wand schiesst entweder die haengebruecke bugt oder die vietnam ruine das feld ist rundum mit deinen dingern begrenzt wenn ich richtung norden durchlaufe passiert nix,wenn ich aussen einmal komplett rumlaufe passiert auch nix,innen auch so .nervig auch dass mann immer mit der pistole startet geht das nicht anders?teilweise hast du geniale sound efekte eingebaut manchmal sind sie aber zu laut.was ich bis jetzt an kampangen gesehen habe hast du getopt danke koentest du mir bite nen missionsfile zusenden damit ich den sektor 23 ueberspringen kann?frekase@arcor.de biggrin_o.gif

@:[RSM]commander

Welcome to this community, please read the forum-rules.

If you dont speak english you could send a PM to Sled but posting in other languages than english is not allowed.

Al Simmons is right! Next time write me a PM plz! smile_o.gif use the endmission cheat

There is no grassy island... everythign was set with editor!

mad_o.gif

Downloaded the mod installer twice and still can't play it!! pistols.gif Whenever I start it via the mod shortcut and the interface is about to appear, everything crashes to the desktop where I get an error message that says: "Data file read error (zu23/edzu.paa)."

What a goddamn cluster f**k. banghead.gif

Please advise.

I think the file is corrupted... Where have you dlded the file?

It was one of the links provided by the Operation Flashpoint Center PL ( a Polish OFP site, the website address is http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/index.php?page=phpnews ) at the news section where the release of the mod had been announced a few days ago; the direct download link goes like that:ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/CONDEL.exe.

Any ideas besides downloading it once again which is not my favourite option? ...

I have no idea except dling it again... the best would be ofp.4players.de!

Pity that it doesn't seem to support my download manager - each time when I tried to check whether it works that way or not, the download manager interface got freezed and once I experience a total crash and an emergency restart of my equipment - it doesn not happen that way when I use it, downloading from any other site - sometimes it just does not allow to continue downloading chuck by chunk, but that's all.

I am quite eager to get it that way or another, but bearing in mind the download size and advertisement requirements to get the thing adopted by the community, I think you should have taken some more strain to get it going ... I only explain to myself that the others do not seem to have the same problem, so maybe I should just quit complaining as it's only due to my bad luck this time.

Thaks for a piece of advice and cheer up.

Still looking forward to try it - I once gave a go one of the previous versions, but then I gave up,can't remember wht was the cause actually.

Hi

I got a problem in sektor 23 i can't cross the bridge, i killed all spetsnaz but nothing happened. I tried to sneak everywhere, no solution... Help plz! banghead.gif

It's not a must to cross the bridge^^ Search for another way mate! wink_o.gif

Ohhh a translation mistake... It means: It seems to me that this is a perfect place to sleep!

I need a Info:

East/ RHS Man/ GRU Speznaz Recon Rifleman

This Soldier's Weapon i want to remove, but what is the Name of the Weapon ?

What i have to write ?

this removeweapon " ? "

Now i played the Kampange and it is really good... smile_o.gif

What i have to do to make all look more green ?

What i have to set at the dxdll Configurator ?

can someone please post a link to the download,

the other ones seem to be so slow 6kb per minute

64KB/s ??

Sorry but with my Downloadmanager i got over 200KB/s wink_o.gif

I meant that I got DSL but when I download form the link

its very very slow..does anyone have a faster link.