Sign in to follow this  
Sepe

Looking for Russian milicia

Greetings!

I've searched, looked and digged, but was unable to find any Russian milicia units, just a whole bunch of US cops and also many russian MVD Special forces (which are good too). Someone was making some a while ago, but I guess it either never got released or released at flashpoint.ru or other Russian site - I assume it was made by a Russian and they often like to release addons quietly so that only the Russian community knows about them.

I know there is a Soviet Milicia unit that was released with a chopper pack (can't remember which, some Mi-2 I think) but I want modern Russian Federation milicia units. Having OMON in balaclavas patrolling the streets wouldn't exactly look too smart now would it?

Sorry i dont know russian militia addons, beside the Policie addon which is not russian.

BTW: You double posted

IRC, Mohax's GAZ24 pack has a Milicia car, and there's an Officer, pilot and chopper in the OWP Mi2 pack

Yes, but the ones in the Mi2 pack are Soviet era, not modern. And they look more like ones "operating" in the office, not patrolling the streets. But I guess I'll have to go with 'em.

Here's a pic (small and low in detail I know) of what I'm looking for:

785160-Russian_Cops-Kolomna.jpg

Nightkiller, has been serving in israely army over 6 month now, so the project is on hold until he returns.

The Mailman's ones are fine for me, they're not perfect in terms of detail but they're good enough. Their main purpose in my missions is to keep the media people and other civilians safe while the OMON do the actual shooting.