Sign in to follow this  
lawkim

Marine One and VIP Pack

haha would be cool if it was like in the movie independence day that the president joined in on the fight with a jet fighter or whatever biggrin_o.gif Nice idea with the Vip pack, are you gonna make the president Limousine too? And those police motorcyckles? That would be kick ass.

i know harrison ford never was a president irl but could you make his face in the pack?

Not a bad retexture, but there's one problem...

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Marine One</span>

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Future Marine One</span>

Like Air Force One, any helo the President is on is Marine One. HMX-1's fleet of helos include VH-60's, CH-46's, VH-3's, and CH-53's.

Presidential transport is provided strictly by HMX-1 'Nighthawks' squadron, and they use the VH-3D and VH-60, which will eventually be replaced by the VH-71 (US101)....

I have made more faces

They still need to be fixed a little more so the side of the face and the frontal face match color-wise.

Here is a screenshot for your enjoyment while I work on them a little more. smile_o.gif

The work on the Marine One is done with a great help from Panzergrenadier (It is now complete with proper pilots!wink_o.gif and I would really like to release it but I just can't seem to able to reach Major Gandhi for an approval. sad_o.gif

Any ideas?

dxdshot1157685114ng0.jpg

edit: oh, Putin's chin is fixed.  I just had an old picture up here.

More faces

dxdshot1157687316yd4.jpg

His last post on this forum was on Dec. 11 2005. Maybe he's left the ofp community. Have you tried the eMail function on his profile?

What do you guys think? If lakim cannot contact Gandhi, should he release this beautifull helo with crediting Gandhi?

@AfrographX:

At last it is my chopper (Beside some tex an the main rotor) ... i think he had to ask me. Sure he can use it, but the main model is made by me.

BAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH! GWB's face looks strange in OFP! rofl.gifrofl.gif

Guess he will be shot many times now...

Anyway how about also including

Howard from Oz

And Balkenende (<omg) from The Netherlands

Thank you AfrographX and Fischkopp.

notworthy.gif

I will release the addons now on the Addons: Complete forum.

The face pack and the Marine One.

of course your names as well as Panzergrenadier's name will be in the credit.

thanks for all your support! biggrin_o.gif

How 'bout Saddam before the capture? Preferably with that cool uniform. And I don't think I'm the only one who wants Bill Gates...

But I'm quite satisfied with Bush being in there already.