Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Update

Great work Ebud cant wait to test it out and have some good ol' tonal coops on our server again with a brand new Tonal.

notworthy.gif

Excellent news Ebud, just in time for our weekend lan (hopefully)  smile_o.gif

Can't wait for it.

On Quote:

No pressure, lol.

On Topic:

I'm looking forward to this facelift of a classic Ebud, I always loved BAS stuff.

woho great news, good job ebud

crosses my fingers that its released when i get home from work in about 10 hours

I wouldn't expect it too soon as I just got to work, so if anything it'll be late tonight (eastern US time) or tomorrow depending on when I get the link to make a post in the addons complete forum.

Release will be via Rhodite's site, then I assume mirrors can be made available, but the initial posting will be via his site smile_o.gif

Once he lets me know the files are there and ready I'll make a post and links to the page as well as the 2 required addons that are not in DL, Facetex2 and Jam3. I inlcuded 2 mapfact addon pbos in the DL as they were small.

I'm a little impatient today, bear with me smile_o.gif

did you know that staring a an upload status bar doesnt actually make it go any faster?

tounge2.gif

why are upload speeds so depressingly slow (goes off an plays with Tonal as he waits)

*starts hitting F5 on gotf.net*

Does the upload bar give a rough estimate on when it´s finished?

yup... not sure if im kind enough to tell you how long its going to be...

whistle.gif

ok, its estimating 1 hour and 40 minutes at the moment, but it fluctuates. Also take into account Rhodite moving it to the final location, setting up a news post etc... say 2 hours or so.

damn I'll be out of work and drinking my then.

jesus_thanks.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Mr Burns bandages finger and waits patiently</center></span>

I'll just make the post in "addons:complete" and post a link to the site as I'll be out when it's ready.

ok, completed post made with just a link to the site for when the file becomes available.