Sign in to follow this  
DB-ERAUPilot

Tonal update?

Its been 3 days omg its dead!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Ebud will update this topic when he has something to update it with.

I'm worried by the lack of updates. huh.gif

you worry too much perhaps?

If Ebud spent all day typing out updates on here, he'd never get any work done so there would be no progress to report on. Give it time, he's (probably) got a social life and/or a job too likenearly all of us, so editing may not be high on his list of things to do. He said it'll be released by the end of the year, so I wouldn't be expecting a release anytime soon given that time-frame.

Ebud! Ebud, are you ok? Don't let unimportant things like work and family distract you from this awesome mod. The fate of millions depends on you. wow_o.gif

Man... you posted 2 hours ago. Patience, brother. Patience. Perhaps go and play OFP for a bit. Eat, sleep, heck, do something. If you're really bored, try modding. wink_o.gif

You've got to be kidding me.

Didn't I just write yesterday or so that I would NOT be updating all the time? I didn't even start this thread.

Can this thread be locked until I WANT to start my own on the subject?

You've got to be kidding me.

Didn't I just write yesterday or so that I would NOT be updating all the time? I didn't even start this thread.

Can this thread be locked until I WANT to start my own on the subject?

So.... we won't be getting an update today? mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Ebud, don't mind the few out here that are irritating. You don't have to post here and we don't need updates. Just get it done and release it. The fact you are going to release it is already something we should be grateful for let alone updates in the form of pictures. Just keep up the good work and we'll see it released some day. We can wait notworthy.gif