Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

- NICG Pack 1 Released

------------------------------------------------------------

------- NICG (Nogova International Coast Guard) ---

------------------------------------------------------------

Well i decided to create this pack becuase i saw that a lot of people were making things for nogova and i just guessed that the colour was green so i decided lets retexture something.

and i thought lets not let this Coast Guard pack go to waste.

----------------------------------------

---------- Installation ----------------

Place all the NICG and USCG Addons into /Addons/Res -OR- A Mod Folder.

---------- Required Addons -----------

- USCG Pilot (Included)

- USCG Crew  (Included)

- USCG Diver (Included)

- CoC Diver  (Included)

- Orgional USCG Pack Here

---------- Pack Contents -------------

- NI Coast Guard HH-68A

- NI Coast Guard HH-65

- NI Coast Guard Cutter (ship)

- NI Coast Guard Inflatable Boat

---------- Credits --------------------

FULL CREDITS TO: USCG Team

*Extraction (model and some textures)

*Pappy Boyington (most textures, scripting, config, graphic, and web-design)

*Col Klink (model tweaks on cutter and herc)

*Trenchfeet (deploy xxx boat script)

*Stuka (orginal RAN Patrol boat model)

*Astatine (orginaly applied my new textures to the cutter)

*Drakkhen (The HH65 model)

*Martin (headphone model for the herc pilot)

*CoC (for the diver script)

*BAS (for the evac, hold postion, lander and other helo scripts)

USGC WEBSITE: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/bratty/PB/USCG/index.html

---------- Retextures -----------------

FULL CREDITS TO: MRS

*Matt Rochelle (NI Coast Guard Textures)

Download -> Here

...==...

nogovaCG3.jpg

nicgship.jpg

Whats to come:

- NICG - UH60

- NICG - C130

[these are a bigger project so they will take more time]

Good work mate, glad you didn't give up on them. Will be good for civilian missions, i think.

Pretty good, although I noticed a few bugs:

-When selecting the cutter, I get a message saying 'not entry 'modelspecial'' (or something like that). Is the original USCG cutter needed too?

-When selecting 'hold position' in the HH-60, I get this error:

error3421545li5.jpg

Other than that its looking good. I like therse 'island army' type projects  thumbs-up.gif

in case anyone is wondering, he did in fact ask me for permission to release the retextured versions and i told him it was alright. so he did not steal this or release without permission. wink_o.gif

they look nice smile_o.gif with all those new nogova's out there im sure they will be put to good use.

these dont overwrite the orginal USCG stuff do they? you can use both the orginal and nogova stuff together correct? as long as they dont overwrite then i have no complaints or problems smile_o.gif

Pretty good, although I noticed a few bugs:

-When selecting the cutter, I get a message saying 'not entry 'modelspecial'' (or something like that). Is the original USCG cutter needed too?

-When selecting 'hold position' in the HH-60, I get this error:

p><p>Other than that its looking good. I like thersehttp://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/thumbs-up.gif' alt='thumbs-up.gif'>

the orginal USCG stuff is required apperntly

Yes indeed they do not replace the orginal USCG addons and yes for now the orginal USCG contect is needed untill i do the last too addons  smile_o.gif

edit: there is one small bug when trying to release the RH from the cutter so ill sort asap smile_o.gif

Cool, I'm about halfway through Dale Brown's Hammerheads, a book about drug interdiction by US Coast Guards, Customs and a new Border Security Force, these could come in handy if I wanted to port the story to OFP biggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

P.S.

Matt teach me how to retexture....Please? inlove.gifyay.gif

Cool, I'm about halfway through Dale Brown's Hammerheads, a book about drug interdiction by US Coast Guards, Customs and a new Border Security Force, these could come in handy if I wanted to port the story to OFP biggrin_o.gif  thumbs-up.gif

P.S.

Matt teach me how to retexture....Please?  inlove.gif  yay.gif

lol oki, i learnt within 10 minutes.. [i must be a fast learner]

Once i got the right tools it was like i had done it all before crazy_o.gif scary eh smile_o.gif

So what tools might they be?

ill PM you everything later biggrin_o.gif

edit: there is one small bug when trying to release the RH from the cutter so ill sort asap  smile_o.gif

i think i know what your talking about. it spawns at the cutter and bounces off, so you have to retrive it and try again. it seems when you are facing north (0°) this problem happens ALOT less often. not sure exactly how to solve that, wasnt that big of a deal to worry about.

Well, i've always loved in OFP everything, that reminds me Nogova - it must be somekind of uhm... "sentiment" ? Doh, who cares anyway ? tounge2.gif

Matt, thank you for the great job you did. The pack is awesome smile_o.gif

edit: there is one small bug when trying to release the RH from the cutter so ill sort asap  smile_o.gif

i think i know what your talking about. it spawns at the cutter and bounces off, so you have to retrive it and try again. it seems when you are facing north (0°) this problem happens ALOT less often. not sure exactly how to solve that, wasnt that big of a deal to worry about.

I think the error is when you click 'Release RHI boat', this error comes up, and the boat doesn't appear wink_o.gif

erroreatrtgrfjm2.jpg

Also, when getting out on deck on the cutter, the player is spawned several meters up above the ship, and falls down through the roof. Just a small bug, but looks a bit strange.  wink_o.gif

Im sorting that error now, and the bug with the guy falling through the roof was already there, not my area to fix  smile_o.gif

ok uploading fixed version now, just replace the old NICG_RH.pbo with the new* one.

FIX ==> NICG_RH FIX

Replace the old NICG_RH.pbo with the new* one.

and now all should be sorted smile_o.gif

actually this is a great idea!!! best idea in a long time.. I already have a couple missions planned for this on mapfact nogova. Great job!

thanks for the nice words and thankyou ofpdeadeye smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Nice. I walked around with a coast guard idea myself sometime ago. Too bad there are no new models included which would fit Nogova more but still nice work smile_o.gif

Great work!

Too bad some smaller bugs, but you seemed to fix that anyways.

Keep the work up

smile_o.gif

Also, when getting out on deck on the cutter, the player is spawned several meters up above the ship, and falls down through the roof. Just a small bug, but looks a bit strange.  wink_o.gif

thats not a bug. thats how the "walk on deck" feature works. you are ejected then placed 2m above sea level, in this case 1m above the boat.

any less and you spawn in the model, get stuck, drown, and die. any higher and you fall down and die.

thats the ONLY way to impliment the get out on deck feature

Came back from holiday today and first thing was checking OFP sites saw this nice work m8 wink_o.gif