Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.07

which islands go well with this mod?

so far I have Desert Island 2, saruago and kolgujev (for all the use that is)

Ive tried the Don Steppe island, though It honestly has too many fields and seperate objects placed on it and going anywhere near them causes lag, ontop of what lag the Lib mod already causes due to the grenade scripts and high quality addons.

I feel Novajev goes well as does Malden (WGL Version) with the mod. Don Steppe is probably one of the best however, it perfectly replicates the Russian landscape of that period.

In the past several days that I've been home, I've been losing a lot of sleep playing LibMod! The new additions are remarkable, the new animations and voices for each side give this mod a whole new feeling. This was well worth the wait, and I hope to see a small update within the next few weeks fixing the few problems we've come by. thumbs-up.gif

I also noticed a small sound bug on the some of the Russian T-34 tanks, on some of the later 1945 models when you shoot the machinegun you hear the main cannon sound instead of the machingun sound. I dont know whether this just affects me though.

I found out that you cant hit the "stug III. mod B." when aiming like this:

10x for report. seems to be an error in firegeometry

Just D/l'ed Libmod V.102

It opened as an Exe. file but all of the script of the installer was in question marks rather than letters.When I ran it, it said it couldn't find folder "operation" so I manually put "Libmod' folder into OFP folder.

I than changed target of OFP to ' mod=Libmod', this opens title screen with german snapshots etc... I guess there is no campaign or missions so I clicked on a vanilla mission which CTD's with an "out of memory, must change code" error.

I then tried the Libmod shortcut which seemed to have the wrong target line. I changed to c/programs/Ofp etc... and this to CTD.

There's nothing in readme about install, I'd really like to try this mod banghead.gif

Any Help?

Specs: Sempron 3100+

1 gb mem

100 gb HD

6800 Gt Video

Sorry to Double/post

Just to note that Libmod does work in Mission Editor, just not in any campaign or missions. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ] Just to note that Libmod does work in Mission Editor, just not in any campaign or missions.

?

Do you mean that missions provided with the mod not working or that's official BIS campaigns/missions not wotking ?

Thanks for quick response.

There were no mission nor Campaign folder's in the Libmod folder. I just assumed then that it used 'vanilla' camp's + missions.

There were no mission nor Campaign folder's in the Libmod folder. I just assumed then that it used 'vanilla' camp's + missions.

There're missons in missions folder wink_o.gif

How do you imagine riginal campaign with ww units ? its a bit stupid...

Obviously there aren't any missions in the Libmod folder in the OFP directory, because all missions are stored in a seperate Missions folder in the OFP root directory. Libmod actually comes with quite a lot of missions (though not all are (well) translated).

Look, i spent 7 hours d/l'ing this frickin thing, there's no Lib. missions or campaign showing anywhere?

Wtf, call me stupid all you want i'm just trying to try out the mod!

"There're missons in missions folder

How do you imagine riginal campaign with ww units ? its a bit stupid..."

No theres no missions in mission folder nor Campaign in LIBMOD folder.Probably had to do with that freaky installer although I found missions/campaign At WWIIEC no thanks to you.

Instead of being a wise-ass, why don't you only reply with useful information or none at all.

you can find liberation mission folder in the default mission menu. misions ca be stored in mod folder - its OFP engine limitation.

Hey sorry to be so gruff crazy_o.gif

It's just real frustrating after a long D/L( dial -up) to not get it working.

Yeah, I'm telling you, I've checked every entry in OFP/mission + no campaign folder banghead.gif

Wish I knew how to snapshot so I could show you how weird the installer looked, All question marks for every letter that should have been english?

weird

Anyway, just dl'ed missions from WEIIEC so I'm gonna give it a whirl tounge2.gif

Is there any listing of Liberation 1941 anims and sounds for us mission makers, similar to the reference manual for vanilla OFP? Specifically I'd like to know the names of some of the wounded anim and the Russian "Hooray" sounds so they can be incoporated into mission scripts.

Quote[/b] ] how weird the installer looked,

Exe file you downloaded is not an installer wink_o.gif it's just self-unpacking WinRAR archive. thus don't expect it to find you OFP folder - you have to secify it. If you unpack it incorrectly - try once more.

Quote[/b] ]Is there any listing

At the moment no. you have to dig in the configs.

As about advance sounds I used the following in the script

_rus_attack = ["lib_r_advance4","lib_r_advance3","lib_r_gogo1","lib_r

_gogo2","lib_r_ura1","lib_r_ura2","lib_r_ura3","li

b_r_ura4"]

I know I asked about this sort of thing before and I apologize for bothering you all again. I'm trying to make a mission using Lib '41 and at one point I want the player to drop his MP40. Only I can't get it at all to work and I think it's because I'm not using the proper syntax for the MP40. Trying to use the command "(Not (Bidermann hasweapon "MP40")". So I wonder, how exactly do I access the configs like bdfy suggested so I can see the names of those addons and add them into a script with the proper syntax? That way I won't have to keep bugging you all whenever I can't get something to work.  smile_o.gif

Thank you for the great mod!

But I have a single question; have you ever considered replacing replacing the arms and heads? Just like those found in the latest orcs motorstrelki release- you could probably ask them and they'll give you the hand model, and you can always get the head from llauma.

What do u think?

have you ever considered replacing replacing the arms and heads?

Of course, we thought. But this will take a lot of time and efforts on the models + performance decreased.

This change is probable but not in the upcoming fix.

i love your mod but i can not dl the patch, on whatsoever mirror (i tried ofp.info, ofpc.de and ofp-4p and the link in the thread of course) all other downloads worked well, so no idea sad_o.gif

could sombody upload the file at filplanet or rapidshare?

please!!!! or send it via filtransfer or whatever, ireally want it banghead.gif

While that is looking cool OFPCAT, it is important to ask permission to make these alterations of another mods work, after all they may full well intend to make units for that period themselves (without having to compete with various others who've taken it upon themselves to edit their content.)