Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.07

If i may just say so gents, absolutely fantastic work, i cna say without a wshadow of a doubt the best mod, not only for operation flashpoint, but for any game i've ever played.its funny the day prior to you releasing the update i'd just re-installed the old versions.

Can't wait for more from this mod team especially if/when you impliment your artillery

Will you be focusing on barbarossa

Work on barbarossa episode is far from ending wink_o.gif How can we go further ?

Hi all,

I searched a lot of topics about animating , config etc... . I want to use the Libmod's great death animations in the WWII Collection mod, I've tried to copy the \LIBMOD\anim folder to WWII folder (not work) , shortcut's parameter ... -mod=WWII -mod=LIBMOD (not work too)... sad_o.gif

please someone help me

THX

sorry for my english wink_o.gif

Downloaded the mod today and I must say: Really impressive! It's helluva fun crushing down German defence lines with KV-1.

The only thing I miss are some heavier tanks, like T-34/85, Panther , Tiger, JS-1/2 and some more tankhunters. But as long as they will delivered with any upcoming patch/upgrade I'm fully satisfied biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I want to use the Libmod's great death animations in the WWII Collection mod

This mod has its own config, isn't it? You have to edit it if you want to use new anims. If you check russian topic I linked above  - you can find configs for several mods there ( CSLA,FFUR etc ) , may be you can do one you need by analogy.

Also note that anims used in LIBMOD are adopted for PTRD rifle and not usable with RPG like weaponry.

Quote[/b] ]The only thing I miss are some heavier tanks, like T-34/85, Panther , Tiger, JS-1/2 and some more tankhunters

See above - LIBMOD is 41 year mod at the moment wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]some russian early light tanks would be appreciated too

theoreticly its possible smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Any good Eastern front maps to play with these on?
Quote[/b] ]personally i use the map otk_okrain.pbo

Russian discussion and links

http://flashpoint.ru/forum....5%EF%FC

as about mod work:Object pack , fortification , islands - everything is in the development. official mod campaign too.

a translation would be cool tounge2.gif but yep this is same map wink_o.gif the guy who made this map, should remove the farmland fields, the map lags with that.

otherwise, the map is great smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The only thing I miss are some heavier tanks, like T-34/85, Panther , Tiger, JS-1/2 and some more tankhunters

See above - LIBMOD is 41 year mod at the moment wink_o.gif

Too bad, but why is then a T-34/76 (Spring '45) included?

Well doesn't matter, hopefully we will be in year 44 soon wink_o.gif

Too bad, but why is then a T-34/76 (Spring '45) included?

Just like La5 wink_o.gif This addon was ready and we can't just put it on the shelf smile_o.gif

@KingHomer

Had the same question wink_o.gif

Well the problem is German forces have nothing to counter the sovjet tanks... So it would be nice if the german had a antitank weapon of theirs... Like a panzerjager or an german antitankrifle... smile_o.gif

Altough this would be nice... but considering the facts... Germany had nothing motorised that was able to destroy the Russian Steelbeasts, only the fearsome 88 wich is included in your mod! tounge2.gif

german antitankrifle...

panzerbusche is in the development. But its rather weak weapon wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] German forces have nothing to counter the sovjet tanks

Sub-caliber shells, long 50mm gun of pz3j,flak 88.

Unfortunatly the '88er Flak' is the only real weapon again the sovjet tanks. I hope the mod will move forward in the time and we will be able to hunt these T-34s with the king of the battlefield, the Panzerkampfwagen VI, well known as Tiger xmas_o.gif

Hovewer the Liberation 1941 is my favourit mod, maybe because I'm very intrested in the history about WWII and so on... The team makes a really great job and it's just the best mod for OFP, keep it up!

Greetings M-E

Hello gentlemen,

though it may be rather superfluous, great job on the mod! I really enjoyed the previous version and this one is even more fun!

I have only one gripe - the tracers. They look like lasers and even ppsh´s have them... Now, I could turn them off, but that would remove the tracers from the MGs... Do you think you could implement Bn880´s fantastic tracer addon in Libmod? I´ve seen it at work in WGL and it´s absolutely fantastic.

Regards,

X.

Do you think you could implement Bn880´s fantastic tracer addon in Libmod?

There's only one thing why its not done - performance. These tracers will decrease it noticeably sad_o.gif

Though you can try it yourself easily cause there're global arrays of all units in game wink_o.gif

personally i use the map otk_okrain.pbo

gota link or pic?

I post it above wink_o.gif

In my opinion this mod is better than FDF mod as far as addon quality goes, and I like it when mods dont have many missions for some reason (makes it more fun to edit I think). One thing needed is some kind of ww2 eastern front style island (that doesent lag much)

exactly, i hope your unreleased island will be up to par quality wise with your addons. FDFs new WWII islands will be hard to match

As about missions - there're quite a lot made by russian users during past year - there're even campaigns. But sorry, they are not translated.

Here's the list

http://flashpoint.ru/forum/search.php?searchid=306006

I hope we will translate some of them for future update.

Also WW2ec mod released mission pack and gave us MP missions you see in the patch.

I think if Armed Assault won't be released before December this year, we will have a new small campaign for the mod... wink_o.gif

I've heared that all the missions in the latest version are only in russian, however they're not all. Most users have the problem that they use not english as language, so the russian translation appears. In the most missions is an english language, you just have to set the language in the preferences to English...

May be it helps... regards.

I've heared that all the missions in the latest version are only in russian, however they're not all.

_all_ missions that included with the patch have english translation (though not  very good sometime )

10x for the tip. We'll fix it to make english default.