Sign in to follow this  
AgentJonathan

GOTY

Guest Ti0n3r

GOTY is OFP + Red Hammer + Resistance, version 1.96

It's about 10$ (I think) smile_o.gif

GOTY is OFP + Red Hammer + Resistance, version 1.96

It's about 10$ (I think) smile_o.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that you have to upgrade to v1.96 with a patch. So, AgentJonathan, you will have to download 1.96 patch, i think ofp.info is the best place for that (look for Patch 1.96 Final Release)

My UK version of GOTY, distributed by PC Gamer, contained all three games in one, 3 disc install.

The game was installed at version 1.85 and the first disc included a 1.96 patch.

Cost was Å5.50 + Å1.99 from PC Buyer on Amazon. Ordered on Friday, came Saturday morning biggrin_o.gif

I got GOTY a few years back for $19.99, so it would probably be cheaper now.

Bought mine this weekend to replace a stolen version of Resistance when I started getting problems with textures and resources not loading.

Well thx. nm bout GOTY tho, how much money is Resistance only?

Probably even less, IF you manage to find it, while GOTY is fairly easy to find, finding Resistance alone is a matter of luck, I do occasionaly find CWC 1.0 in the budget section of shops, but I haven't seen Resistance in a shop since early 2004.

Like XCess, I too got the PC Gamer "It's a must if it's 80% Plus!" version (OFP got 90%! biggrin_o.gif ) from Amazon.ca and it costed about CAN $ 10.00. Took long enough to arrive though... It contained all 3 discs (Cold War Crisis, RedHammer and Resistance) and to install each of them it provides 1 serial code which works with all discs. If you're new to OFP though, don't purchase the PC Gamer version as it doesn't include a manual, purchase the un-changed version orrigionally released by Codemasters and read the manual. Happy gaming! wink_o.gif

Welcome to the real world.

Make sure to check around these forums for the best addons, tweaks and other stuff to make your Flashpoint experience the best one ever!

smile_o.gif