Sign in to follow this  
zombie1

A new horror campaign! Everon Curse

Will there be a multiplayer variant of this campaign ? Like Nogova Virus chapters.

I'm not sure whether those vamps will work in MP. whistle.gif

Campaign should be out in about 2-3 weeks or so. smile_o.gif

I'm not sure whether those vamps will work in MP.

You can always use normal civilians as zombies like in Nogova Virus. Multiplayer people would like that. What can be better playing multiplayer campaign with a friend(s) ? biggrin_o.gif

This campaign isn't zombies. It's vampires evil monsters. wow_o.gif I think vamps work in MP, but some people complain about it.

The campaign is designed for single player, but I guess I could make this into MP and edit the story slightly. However, it'll be only in seperate missions. Also, if you're one of the researchers (other than John) in mission1, you will be in your tent doing nothing for a while. tounge2.gif

tounge2.gif

Well, there's ammo crates with grenades & other guns. biggrin_o.gif

Don't you just hate big white text while playing in a dark mission? Everon Curse uses this smaller, better looking text, so it's not so annoying in a dark room with big white text in the way. tounge2.gif

untitledrq0.jpg

Hey Zombie you should update the first post with the new info about its release and links so new people to the thred will know its released and not "Coming Soon" biggrin_o.gif

YEAH!! i like your campaign but where is the fucking man to fix the record problem on first mission please, there s no place where i can find him.

YEAH!! i like your campaign but where is the fucking man to fix the record problem on first mission please, there s no place where i can find him.

no1 fixes the recording problem tounge2.gif if you mean when you're gonna go'n check on trembely he's about 1 km from morton beside a crached car

Connors! Get him! tounge2.gif

Well anyway, you should easily find Trembley when on you're the job to find him. He's in the middle of the road not far from Morton! whistle.gif

Trembley is a real fucking asshole LOL banghead.giftounge2.gif

hows tht LOL!, hes just been well erm find out for yourself tounge2.gif

Maybe be took another road to Morton. But why would someone do that? It's about twice as long there. tounge2.gif

I finally find the assole and i'm in hell now, i'm very impressive by your work and special FX are very well made. Only thing i can tell about problem is i get some error message : "missing addons..." or "error while open data3d..." at hell start.

But it seem to be only message problems cause everything is working.

I think it's the hell objects, that need another addon for textures. It should work, but you'll miss textures. tounge2.gif