Sign in to follow this  
ukr-man

UkrMod: Vepr Assault Rifle screenshots

U.A.Messerschmidt from Ukrainian Army Mod sent us several in-game screenshots of new Ukrainian assault rifle called "Vepr" (Boar). The new rifle is going to be included in a new version of Ukrainian Army Weapons Pack, which should be released soon.

ukr_vepr1s.jpgukr_vepr2s.jpg

ukr_vepr3s.jpg

ukr_vepr4s.jpg

What you sink about this?

The picture are too small to see the details. and realy judge the quality.

STGN

They look great, though those pics are now too big sad_o.gif Here, I'll post links to the ones on OFP.info

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Edit: Just reading that World.Guns.Ru page, will ytou be making versions with that scope and the "Integrated grenade launcher" that the article speaks of?

Nice Pics but too large. Please read Forum rules next time. And rescale the pics before a moderator sees them and you get a PR.

It's good to see some authentic Ukrainian weaponry that will go with your troops. I like the way these have turned out so far and hope to see more versions.

How is everything going on the Ukr-Mod soldiers? I never saw the ones in the screenshots released, although they do look like a great improvement over the last version. I also hope to see more like a Ukrainian Mi-8/17 or anything really. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for a wish.But now our problem consists of set of people able to do high-quality addony.Now we feel their failing

Nice gun. The are a thing I would change about the textures. I would try too make them look more the "same" I edited one of your photos too show what I mean:

veprmod3qy.jpg

This is not realy that good and was made quickly but shows my basic idear.

Also there are a couple of things on the model that is "rong" like the standard AK rear sight.

STGN

I dont know whether this is the right place but i've never seen a PSO Reticle like yours

Emm....I dont think theyve mentioned anything to do with PSOs here. What addon are you talking about?

I dont know whether this is the right place but i've never seen a PSO Reticle like yours

Emm....I dont think theyve mentioned anything to do with PSOs here. What addon are you talking about?

He's talking about svd rifle which is a part of ukr_weaponpack.

If you find bugs in the current weaponpack please post them here, since vepr will be added to the pack.

what i was saying was the reticle for the PSO is not one i've seen before nor can i find anywhere... apart from that the pack is great shame its no JAM'd