Sign in to follow this  
Student Pilot

Female Soldiers

Hi, is a shame that BIS and the rest of the worlds game development companys in the military field don't use to add female characthers to they'r games, and allows the players (women) to choose to play with a female characther, they already work, some work harder than men & this also happens in some military units; they've jobs, they can drive...!!! (yes yes, drive) they can smoke weed, snort coke & rule they'r own life. Just as customers, it's a shame that the games developers don't count on 'em for profit as they count on us to buy they'r games making 'em just for us (the men); why don't for us all?, the option of choose a character that may evolve (change the rank, the gear, the weapons & the face) and choose in the begining to play the campaign as a male or a female soldier, it will had taken much more Mb to add more 3D models and the voices overall, but that... will had brought more customers to buy the game and who the **** dislikes the female company!? other girls, but we all unless "exceptions" like the female company, and BIS likes the money; a game that will reach more customers = more money for buy ferraris or Mercury Cyclones 71' 426 V8 SS for example... or hire more employees and developt faster the games... or hire better textures and modelers and scripters and do better games that hit hard the heads of the user with the contundency of a baseball batt if not more. Is a shame that the few girls that play to this games have to play with male characters instead be able of choose to play with a soldier model that looks like as lara croft with a "reduction" operation. Let's C ya

*Edit: yes, im bored; and not only that... i've drinked 1'5L of good colombian coffee.

nope biggrin_o.gif

edit: yes i was

Thank god. You know there are people who are serious with that icon_rolleyes.gif

serious with what? Milla can say that because she was in the movie Resident Evil? but i think women could be good soldiers

serious with what? Milla can say that because she was in the movie Resident Evil? but i think women could be good soldiers

Saying actors are an authority in a field because they played a role. It's like saying Eric Bana knows everything about Delta Force because he played a Delta character.

It's like saying Eric Bana knows everything about Delta Force because he played a Delta character.

Well... he did spend 2 weeks at Fort Bragg!

Well, afaik, on most armies that have female the ones that actually stay in service are either just as tough, or tougher, than most of the males... crazy_o.gif

Although, haven't done my service yet so wouldn't know. And... average FDF soldier nowadays... confused_o.gif

yar maybe

but women dont have the same strenght as men

usually smile_o.gif

yes but they are more intelligent biggrin_o.gif

btw during my army service, i had a female sergeant, and that was great because, she wasn't a soldier stereotype (stupid jokes etc....).

</span>

seems some people never had girl-friends here..

or even seen a girl closer than 3 meters away...

<span =''>

It does seem that way at times......

Clearly this thread no longer serves any kind of purpose at all. If someone wants to make female soldiers then make them, if not, well don't.