Sign in to follow this  
Serbian Delight

Armed Assault Video E3 Presentation

nice video from ArmA 75% - many bugs in this version

physic of tanks, cosmo soldier after explosions, stupid AI, etc...

Looks like xzibit pimped the tank and fitted hydraulics to it, to make it bounce baybee tounge2.gif

Watching that video, there were two things I didnt like - 1) Blood splatter effects 2) The constant use of 'that' in radio transmissions (eg. Target THAT RPG soldier, Move to THAT house) now at first is sounded cool, but when everything the AI says has that in it, it didnt sound good, it sounded really repetitive. I dunno, maybe its just 5 years of "2, Target Soldier, 3 O Clock!" has fried my brain.... crazy_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

You'll get used to 'that' quite fast, trust me wink_o.gif

But again, the sounds, WHY do we hear the hits and ricochets of bullet that hits 50 meters away?

those sounds are played even when the player is shooting himself at target 3 m away, your hear the swooosh and the hit, you should only be able to hear bodyhits when you're hit yourself imo...

But again, the sounds, WHY do we hear the hits and ricochets of bullet that hits 50 meters away?

I can't imagine anything simpler to mod.

3 months of development to go. Now we see why.

BTW the guy had no idea what was going on during the mission, didn't look at his map once, didn't even see any enemies except one until he switched to the tank.

banghead.gif

I was so frustrated by the way the guy played, he wasn't even near the happenings he just lamed around. Hope he gets better before release or he will hat the game.

I loved the cosmonaut soldier part :P

Is armstrong back? I recognissed some voice actors in the movie, but i guess the are placeholders. Even though i like armstrongs voice, it wouldn't seem appropiate to have him as main character again.

Most of what is shown in the vid i did like, but WHY did they let such inexperienced player enjoy this fine game?

Did anyone had a good view on the sniper from distance view? I can't handle it to view it frame per frame but in the moving vid i didn't had a good view on how concieled the sniper camo was.

Can't wait to have this demo and full game in my hands soon.

I thought the cosmonaught was pretty funny too. I loved how the player shot the first guy and then the second rocketed into the sky rofl.gif

The dying animations looked really good IMHO.

In the 160 MB video, the sniper had no camo at all.

But at least a nice sniper rifle.