Sign in to follow this  
SeanTate

ERT Mod

OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT FOR ERT MOD By: Sean Tate

Okay, Fresh Start. I'm kinda sick of the Kiddie Crap Myself, But Its time to Get our Sh*t Together if we plan to look like a Decent Mod. We need Skinners, Scripters, Just to put it simple, We need everything (EXCEPT BETA TESTERS), and We need loyal non-childish members. I know I'm only a Member, But It feels like I keep having to take charge because noone else will. Anyone interested in being in the Mod Team, You can Contact me PERSONALLY @ seantate15@hotmail.com Once again I have to show the Importance of this, I'd like to have this mod done, Just as you would like to play it. The ERT Mod dosent have a Mission Statement, So I'm Creating one "To Provide the OFP Community with the Most Aunthetic U.S. Police, Fire, and EMT Department Modifications That any OFP Fan has Ever Seen" - Thats Our Mission Statement. ONCE AGAIN  help.gif  Help is Needed in all areas, EXCEPT BETA TESTING. I cant stress the Importance of this, If you want to play with these addons, you have to dedicate yourself to helping us get them out there. ALSO: Until Team Leader Alex "WackyIraqi" McArdle Reports back in, I, Sean Tate am Offically Declaring Myself Leader Until he Reports back in.

Now that I am through with all the crap that I've just said, Please Help us, The Help Is well needed, and your help will be well rewarded.

Thank you,

CSSG Sean F. Tate,

U.S. Army - J.R.O.T.C.

ERT Mod - Temp. Team Leader

P.S. NO BETA TESTERS NEEDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Until Team Leader Alex "WackyIraqi" McArdle Reports back in, I, Sean Tate am Offically Declaring Myself Leader Until he Reports back in.

confused_o.gif ?

Need any sound stuff? cop themed music? I can provide a few songs/music... 4 by just thinking off the top of my head  ...the oldie with the lyrics "I fought the law and the law won" ...the tv show COPS theme Short version itnro, and short version end credits ...I can give you more music, a techno-ish sounding music fom the game Need For Speed Hot Pursuit ...it's very nice especially for a scenematic..spell check hahha but yeah I can support the mod with sounds and music like that of the GI Joe Mod (just not as much though hehe, but something) What you think?

Later,

---IceFLYER

Thank you for your words of encouragement Marcus, Marco and IceFLYER. I would like to Restate myself in what I said from my Offical Press Statement, Until Alex "WackyIraqi" McArdle, Takes Charge, and Starts Leading the Mod that Way he Should, I'm going to take charge, ALSO: Seeing how I dont Have as much Experince with being a TRUE Mod Team Leader, I am Appointing RunAwayScientist as Second in Command. I guess Me being in JROTC is whats making me Take charge!  tounge2.gif

LET ME ALSO REMIND EVERYONE, THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT AN OVERTHROW OF COMMAND, JUST A TEMPORARY CHAIN OF COMMAND UNTIL THIS SH*TSTORM SETTLES!

"We're the Tip of the Spear!" - Some guy in Some Army Movie I cant Remember :P

CSSG Sean Tate, ERT Mod Temp. Team Leader - Member

P.S. We need a Good Website Maker and Designer

Hi there, I'm RunAwayScientist. I'm working with the ERT mod on Law-Enforcement realism aspects and mission scripting/creation. I'd thought I'd introduce myself on here and let you know what's up.

Our modeler Bobcatt has some impressive Ford Crown Victoria vehicles made so far, ranging from early 90's models to an 80's model and soon to be recent 2000 models.

As far as missions go, I've got an impressive line-up for you. Training related scenarios, SWAT call-ups, and shift patrol based CFS's (or Calls For Service) that places you in the driver seat of a FTO PC (Full time officer patrol cruiser). You'll be responsible for all decisions made as the officer, responding to Domestics, warrants, traffic stops, area checks, community policing, and much more. You're the officer in charge, and it's your duty to help the community you serve. Experience as much as possible the simulated duties of a LEO. No, you can't quite taste the donuts but you do get the taste the experience of being relied on by people to respond in a professional manner.

So, I'm happy to be aboard ERT and look forward to working with the team.

--RunAwayScientist

Some free advice.

Stop making excuses for bad behaviour and promises of how it will all be fixed. One guy did a lot of good work making models and so far youve devoted how many posts to basically nothing useful.

Make some of your mod instead and then come and post about it.

Some Free Advice for you too, Mind your own bisnuess, and Dont comment on somthing you have no Idea of whats going on with. (Moderators, If you wern't here I'd cuss him out like a Leatherneck)

Now then... We are in the process of getting our Cruisers Re-scripted, I would release some photos, but seeing how Canadian Terror would like the F*ck it up for everybody, I'm not gonna release any photos. But I will tell you what we have, We Currently have 2006, 2005, 2004 and 1999 Crown Victorias, 1980 - 1990 Chevy Caprice Classic, 1998 Chevy Camaro, and V-100 Armored SWAT/Riot Control Truck

Coolz....Dude, glad to hear this is going again

I cant help, I'm already being lazy on my own stuff lol

I would if I could

@SeanTate

Quote[/b] ]I'm kinda sick of the Kiddie Crap Myself

Your response to my comment was pretty kiddie actually.

You want to "cuss me out"?

Just PM me.

(Moderators, If you wern't here I'd cuss him out like a Leatherneck)

Now then... We are in the process of getting our Cruisers Re-scripted, I would release some photos, but seeing how Canadian Terror would like the F*ck it up for everybody, I'm not gonna release any photos.

Nice attitude you got there. Wonder when the chain of command changes again...

Just wondering since you are also working on a V-100. Are you going to make a Cadillac Cage Peacekeeper?

@ Candian, "Sick of the Kiddie Crap" That was Directed towards JW's Actions, Cosidering how he got the former topic closed, tried to crash the ERT Forums, and erased all forum topics on the ERT Forums. @ Ironsight, Wont be soon, Seeing how WackyIraqi Seems to allways be online, but AFK and No, we dont have any plans for the cadilac in the near future, But If you send me a Pic, I MIGHT be able to get a beta whipped up. There was somthing else I came to post for but I forgot what it was.  tounge2.gif

AND TO JW IN REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE: No, I'm not editing what I said, You did what you did, and I'm not taking it back

Some Free Advice for you too, Mind your own bisnuess, and Dont comment on somthing you have no Idea of whats going on with. (Moderators, If you wern't here I'd cuss him out like a Leatherneck)

Now then... We are in the process of getting our Cruisers Re-scripted, I would release some photos, but seeing how Canadian Terror would like the F*ck it up for everybody, I'm not gonna release any photos. But I will tell you what we have, We Currently have 2006, 2005, 2004 and 1999 Crown Victorias, 1980 - 1990 Chevy Caprice Classic, 1998 Chevy Camaro, and V-100 Armored SWAT/Riot Control Truck

...sean, don't try to tell people we have things that we don't.... and whats with these people always thinking im not doing shit? stop assuming i'm not doing shit and hold the fuck on and wait! or if you're part of the mod (like sean) ask me what the hell i'm doing and i'll tell you! mad_o.gifbanghead.gif

we don't have any 2006 crown vics sean!!!! they are 2003 only... and we also have a 99 crown vic and maybe one other older year crown vic plus some older styled caprice's (not sure of the date's on them). plus we have various EMT/Fire vehicles around but wont talk about them until we finish the police cruisers. i'll need to finish talking with my texturing mate (seeing as i cant texture at all) to see when about we could get you a beta out. if all goes well maybe end of the month but im not setting a release date, i would be flamed til i died wink_o.gif . that's all the news i'm spilling

Maybe you guys should figure out what is going on with your mod before you start a thread just to argue...

Where's the fire? Stop the presses!!!! nener.gif

You guys want that music stuff?

---IceFLYER

Actually, We do have those Vehicles, Maybe if you'd do your job, youd know whats going on whistle.giftounge2.gif

Anyway people, We do have the Cars they are all WIP, Seeing how for some reason, after we had to rescript them, they cause a CTD, So Give me a Day and I will have to pics released

- CSSG Sean Tate

ERT Mod - Temp. Team Leader

Still trying to decide what is funnier, Larry, Mo, & Curly or this thread crazy_o.gif

wow, first the other thread, now this thread is going to the pits sad_o.gif i can't figure out why people just don't ask me what im doing, no they go off on their own and do what they please, i'm done talking about ert on these forums, its chaotic. if you want news from me, go to my forums. thats it. crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

OFFICAL PRESS STATEMENT FOR ERT MOD:By Sean Tate

As of Saturday, 13 May 2006 at the Time of 21:29:11 Offical U.S. Military Time and 9:29:11 PM United States Central Standard Time Zone, I, Cadet Staff Sergeant Sean F. Tate, Step down from my Position of Temporary Team Leader, For the reason that Alex is back on His feet. I Remind you I am still a member, but just stepping down from My Temp Job. All requests, Questions, Comments, Etc, Etc... Will now be Redirected back Towards Alex "WackyIraqi" McArdle. Thank You Very Much.

CSSG Sean F. Tate

ERT Mod