Sign in to follow this  
SeanTate

ERT Mod

Guest Ti0n3r

This is whole thread is just too damn ridiculous goodnight.gif

I can't understand how you guys think you'll be taken seriously when you post the kind of stuff you do in this thread.

STOP!

FIRST, I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANY OF YOU GET THE IDEA THIS IS YOUR MOD TO CONTROL. IT'S NOT, THIS IS STILL MY MOD. YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THE MODELS, TEXTURES, SCRIPTS, RESEARCH NOR SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS ON IT. ALL YOU DID IS TAKEN SOMETHING I WORKED REALLY HARD ON AND MADE IT A JOKE. THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ME AND MY WORK. NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE WEARING DOWN THE PATIENCE OF THE OFP COMMUNITY WITH YOUR CHILDISH GAME. STOP IT NOW.

Quote[/b] ]THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ME AND MY WORK. NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE WEARING DOWN THE PATIENCE OF THE OFP COMMUNITY WITH YOUR CHILDISH GAME. STOP IT NOW.

I dont think they are capable of stopping.

Instead of typing in all caps and adding to the drama, You say its your mod...get rid of these guys.

These models deserve better.

Indeed Delta, they are not acting there age(maybe some of them?) anywas, get control over the models, then kick them out. Like pruneing the tree. I would very much like to play with these things thumbs-up.gif

I don't know if I am actully adding anything here.

But I agree the fullest with the above statement. If this is your mod, take ite back and throw the other guys out. The ERT mod is atleast for me one of the highlights of the OFP game. Your giving us something that I belive many of us have waited for for a very long time.

i don't know who is in the wrong or right, nor what the position or situation of the mod is. There's only one thing i can do to fix this mess, and that's to start over.