Sign in to follow this  
Revan999

Request addon

I'd personaly like a ACU unit that didn't need any other addons smile_o.gif

Why so?

Downloading some extra files shouldn't hurt, especially for the quality of ACU units I've seen (I'm referring to DLEM's ACU's, which are you refering to?)

Sure, SJB's weaponpack is a big file, but it has over 200 weapons, wich can make standard missionmaking alot wider, when choosing between alot of weapons.

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

Besides SJB's stuff isn't that bad at all, so why not?

Because I don't like downloading 5 things for one thing of units , besides I think a nice unit replacement pack with acu would be great , something like the DMA packs would be good.

atleast your not on 56k help.gif

or are you crazy_o.gif

or are you crazy_o.gif

No , I am on cable internet , I just am lazy smile_o.gif

What' so difficult about downloading the required adons? They are usually linked directly, or very nearly. The computer does all the work for you confused_o.gif

I just am lazy

Well, not much we can do.

Case closed

or are you crazy_o.gif

Wow watch the flood of help you get now come rushing in icon_rolleyes.gif

And why wouldnt you want to download SJB weapons pack? Its one of the best addons you can get for OFP

or are you crazy_o.gif

Wow watch the flood of help you get now come rushing in icon_rolleyes.gif

To tell the truth , it's not that I am lazy or don't care to download all the stuff , I am normaly very busy now adays and don't want to take the time to find and download so many things so I can use one set of troops in a game I don't get to play that often anymore.

And I don't care to download the weapons pack because it's 100 mbs , I may not be on dail up but it's still not that fast for me to get.

atleast your not on 56k  help.gif

or are you crazy_o.gif

Wow watch the flood of help you get now come rushing in  icon_rolleyes.gif

To tell the truth , it's not that I am lazy or don't care to download all the stuff , I am normaly very busy now adays and don't want to take the time to find and download so many things so I can use one set of troops in a game I don't get to play that often anymore.

And I don't care to download the weapons pack because it's 100 mbs , I may not be on dail up but it's still not that fast for me to get.

You dont need to be behind your PC while you are downloading right? Just go do something else while its downloading. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]I am normaly very busy now adays and don't want to take the time to find and download so many things so I can use one set of troops in a game I don't get to play that often anymore.

honestly that opinion sucks pretty much to tell the truth.

you think youre the only one who doesnt have time?banghead.gif

so why should addonmakers realize such requests and waste their little time they have for other things

with making an extra version just for you?

if you´re fed up with it´s your problem sorry

obviously you have the time (a you said your kinda too lazy to dwl that) and a good connection

so there shouldnt be any problems with that

and besides that jackals weapons are much used

so their worth downloading anyway

I'd personaly like a ACU unit that didn't need any other addons smile_o.gif

You won´t find one, i think

More like less than 50MB, which is about 5mins, presuming you have a 1-2 MBPS connection. Mods are what makes OFP great. If youre not prepared to wait a few mins (or go watch TV or get a drink while it dloads) you should go back to your game store and ask for an exchange for Battlefield 2 tounge2.gifwhistle.gif

I am also a very busy person, but I still find time to download stuff for OFP....I don't have the best DSL connection in the world, but it gets the stuff downloaded.

Anyone can make their own addon-less version of ACU troops, or any troops for that matter (that don't use textures from another source).

Two words for you, buddy: Config. Editing. biggrin_o.gif

No dude...Hes BUSY!

confused_o.gif