Sign in to follow this  
Blanco

First strike

'lo,

I've been playing the tank mission called "first strike" from the resistance, for the fourth time with succes but the mission won't end.

The good thing is that I became an expert in first strike, but I really wanna play the next mission now... whistle.gif

I destroyed all tanks, even with 0 casualty, the damn thing wont end. mad_o.gif

I'v searched almost the whole island for disengaged crewman, I'v found a few, killed them but the mission simply won't end.

I tried to use a cheat I've found : hold (left) shift + minus (numeric keyboard) , release and type endmission.

It never worked... Where do I have to type this? during the mission, in some kind of menu??

Shift + - [type endmission]

you do that durning the mission but i expect u tryed that?

if not try in the main menu..

Shift + - [type campaign]

and revert to the next mission after first strike smile_o.gif

I tried it during the mission, in the campaign menu and in the main menu, it never worked.

Do I have to hold shift + minus while I type the code or do I have to hold shift + minus, release both keys and type the code?

Do I have to hear something when the cheat is activated succesfully?

i always thought it was hold [ctrl]+[shift] + [-] then type ENDMISSION. Text will appear in top left of screen saying ENDMISSION activated.

hmmm, thx but it still doesn't work... sad_o.gif

I found this on avonlady:

Quote[/b] ]

While in the campaign mission, hold down your keyboard's left SHIFT key and then the numeric keypad's minus ("-") key, release them and type the word ENDMISSION. This will allow you to progress to the next campaign mission should you get stuck, begin to pull your hair out and want to move on.

Well , I tried it a zillion times, it doesn't work, I guess it got something to do with the 1.96 patch confused_o.gif

Anyway, is there someone who finished (or further than first strike) the resistance campaign and is he so friendly to post his resistance.sqc (in users/ your username/saved/tmp ) so I can revert it back after first strike?

It's just a few kb...