Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Airline Pack by CSJ

I´ve played a little bit around with the pack. I love to make loops with a 737-600 biggrin_o.gif

They look really good, especially the different names and the colour schemes, they really are a warm little touch to the planes. What a nice chap for sharing all his work with us thumbs-up.gif

wow_o.gif CSJ never fails to amaze me with his work. Great job!

Jepp, the Planes looks realy good.

Pleas more of them. biggrin_o.gif

Imutep

@the_shadow

I think they can transport 2 crewman (including the pilot) an 24 passengers.

that wasnt much sad_o.gif

i thought like 80-100 troops (isnt that about the number of passangers a real life 737 can take?)

Very nice, but isn't that a typo on the logo of the Nogova airlines one ? should read internatioNal

Very nice, but isn't that a typo on the logo of the Nogova airlines one ? should read internatioNal

True, but it would only take the briefest of moments to correct it thumbs-up.gif

thanks Pave Low, kinda stares ya in the face when you know it's there (or not there) will fixit.

Ni8.jpg

Realy nice. smile_o.gif

This plane is already in my mission :-)

But I have one problem:

I use the Malden-Air with the blue tailplane fin.

And when I'm more than 100 meters away the tailplane fin change it's color between blue and white.

This blinking insn't nice.

Was there a lack of color that the coating is only 1 milimeter?

wink_o.gif

What is this supposed to be? No inflight movies!huh.gif?? No cookie for you today, CSJ! mad_o.gif

Just kidding. biggrin_o.gif Seriously, I always wanted 737 in OFP. If you're going to fine-tune it, I think the engine sound volume inside cockpit is too high and the engines should be little more round in the bottom part, but other than those two minor not-even-bugs, this plane is really great. Thanks for your work!

There will be a few small changes (as usual)

also will be made UNN's ATC friendly.

approach.jpg

That looks so fantastically graceful, what a wonderful addition to the game inlove.gif

Out of curiousity what is UNN's ATC? I know UNN pretty well but am not familiar with his ATC utility?

Guest RKSL-Rock
That looks so fantastically graceful, what a wonderful addition to the game inlove.gif

Out of curiousity what is UNN's ATC? I know UNN pretty well but am not familiar with his ATC utility?

Air Traffic Control (ATC) - Its an addon that allows the AI to use more than one runway on an island. it supports AI taxing to other pints than those set in the Island CPP and a few other useful bits and pieces.

Its been done for Aircraft Carriers too.

@CSJ

Nice model, ive got the same problem with the "blinking textures" but i'm sure you'll fix it in the next patch. Good work, love the retracting "air stairs". Its a nice touch!

This piece of art looks totally sumptuous inlove.gif

@AG Smith : The 737-600 doesn't have totally circular engine nacelles. They are flattened underneath wink_o.gif

I agree with Sash-wearing-man, these planes are finally the kind of thing I can use to augment ye ole DC3s! McWoot!

CSJ didn't you say that you were going to release templates so people could make their own liveries? inlove.gif This would be spiffing xmas_o.gif

and the engines should be little more round in the bottom part

The engine are actually shaped like that I'm pretty sure.

CSJ, I also noticed an AI manned plane that started on the ground, took off with its stairs down !!! How is that possible ?