Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

German "FAMO" w/ Sd.Ah.116

Burner has make a Famo ans his trailer called SdAh 116 !

Are both standalone p3d, we've join them only to take the screenshots.. no panic ! smile_o.gif

Perhaps we can use the scripts founded on "TurkishUnion_Pack_v1_0_BETA.rar" to add a dammaged tank on the trailer smile_o.gif I will ask permission [ http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7558 ]

About the Famo m/ SdAh116 http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10014204ek.jpg

Some pics:

famo_sdah116_1.jpg

famo_sdah116_2.jpg

famo_sdah116_3.jpg

At smile_o.gif

notworthy.gif

That looks... And the engine...

OMFG!

notworthy.gif

You only need to fix the normals on the fenders and the wheels to make them soft-egde round and not sharp-egde block-like. But I guess this is WIP and will beworked on. The model looks AWESOME though thumbs-up.gif

Normals and U&I arnt shown in O2 rendering wink_o.gif (well the blue lines are, but some of them you cant tell if they are flat or smooth) paulie, fab as usual smile_o.gif

Wildo

Looking very nice smile_o.gif have you considered trying to get the script from the Turkish Forces Fraun thingy so that you can actually transport other vehicles? Might make a good addon that much better

Looks amazing, it would be one hell of a sight seeing this monster carrying another tank in game. Very nice job on the model, I think that the Turkish Mods tow script might come in very handy with this addon wink_o.gif

Nice work. As im learnning to model in o2 the first model im creating is a different version of german halftruck which is sdkfz 7. But it looks much worse, well, im only an amateur.

here's a wip pic

sdkfz7o2.jpg

Very nice for a first model Lendrom, I hope you can put more time into it smile_o.gif

@Lendrom: nice 3d model , really i like it smile_o.gif

@Vietnow: yup i will ask permission to use this script smile_o.gif

@Burner: pal u're a greek god thumbs-up.gif

At thumbs-up.gif

This is pretty sweet, Has the turkih guys released the addon where u can transport tanks?, will this versian be able to do that?

OMG those purple textures look like sh*t crazy_o.gif

wink_o.gif j/k

Looks awesome, keep it up! I hope you'll also do a version with dark yellow base and the usual sprayed-on green/brown camo stripes

Thanks for kind words about my model but it has a few big glitches and im only starting to learn making textures (btw anyone has a copy of alpha channels tutorial, all links i found are dead). But I dont want to hijack AtStWalker's topic so lets focus on admiring his model wink_o.gif .

@Cpt. FrostBite: Sorry to hear that you dont like my new purple camo for use at sunsets and sunrises. :P And about yellow camo i may do it but first i need a long way learning making textures.