Sign in to follow this  
alloisi

Grumman j2f

Awesome plane...Im not too much into WW2 stuff either, but the work you put in this is great, worth the download.

Quote[/b] ]Such a shame all this stuff is being made right in the twilight years of this game's life

End of games life? Id say its "rebirth" is soon. Arma will be very similar to OFP, with just enhanced engine/graphics. It will still be OFP, just continued in a better state then before. But perhaps the community is a little down at the moment, everyone waiting for Arma. wink_o.gif

Nice work on the plane btw!

Quote[/b] ]Such a shame all this stuff is being made right in the twilight years of this game's life

End of games life? Id say its "rebirth" is soon wink_o.gif

On retrospect I would agree. I just hope Flashpoint does not get forgotten. Imagine though what we will be able to do in Armed Assault as a community with what we have learned in Flashpoint with the new games improved user programming options.

Put it this way Silent N Deadly, if we can port Flashpoint made units and vehicles into Armed Assault, we certainly won't have to spend much time building addons for the new game biggrin_o.gif

Always nice to see a ww2 pacific plane and its a great addition to the corsair pack (who also have great textures) . I hope that someone will pick this up and add all the missing feautures thats been mentioned , just dont forget to add the ww2ec navy pilot too

thanks fab.

----------

the back canopy open in direction of the center canopy <--, not to --> tail direction

When I view the plane in my game I get really shitty textures. Am I missing something? Is there a setting I havn't checked in my options?

Yeah I think you have to set your texture levels to at least 2048*2048 in OFP Preferences for the textures to look their best