Sign in to follow this  
mechastalin

BRDM-2 with ATGM.

I've noticed Spetsnaz mod was working on something like this.

spegugul3.jpg

And I'm wondering if any BRDM-2's with ATGMs have been released? Either with the rack system or the Konkurs ATGM.

Only BRDM-1 with SAGER or SWATTER ATGMS was released. HAWK CTI vehicles using Mcar scripts.

It hasn't been released yet.

I know that.

Thanks, Do you know where I could find those?

Quote[/b] ]Only BRDM-1 with SAGER or SWATTER ATGMS was released.   HAWK CTI vehicles using Mcar scripts.

I would really like to get my hands on this, but I can't seem to find it anywere! any link? huh.gif

Hmm, Well I cant find the addon myself and I never got a reply from agent smith.

Any help?

Hmm, Well I cant find the addon myself and I never got a reply from agent smith.

Huh? I'm afraid I've missed something.

If you were going to ask for permission to modify the OFPL BRDM model, it's open-source so anybody can modify and release any modfied versions.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Huh? I'm afraid I've missed something.

If you were going to ask for permission to modify the OFPL BRDM model, it's open-source so anybody can modify and release any modfied versions.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Whoops, I messaged the wrong agent smith.

Bobcat told me to ask you about the BRDM-1 with ATGMs because you knew the address to Hawk's website.

Bobcat told me to ask you about the BRDM-1 with ATGMs because you knew the address to Hawk's website.

Silly me, I could have read the post just above yours. tounge2.gif

I couldn't find the addon anywhere online, so I have digged through my addon archive and look what I've found:

HWK_BRDM.ZIP

smile_o.gif

There is a salgorythim bug in that at brdm1 so make sure you have the lastest verssion of the Mcar setup otherwise you have a firey explossion durring launch.

Well I have the latest versions of the Mcar pack and the Mcar engine and the BRDM still explodes.

Edit: It was an addon conflict. I got it working now.

Gah, After I got it working I put all my addons back for online play and now that I removed them I cant seem to get it to work again.

The addon seems to be very dependant on the CBT Humvee's and CBT Misc addons and when I get missing file addons to go away it still explodes. I have all the mcar addons too.