Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

OFPL Lechistan, Object Pack i PKP 1.0

t_CSM_1.jpgt_CSM_2.jpgt_CSM_3.jpg

t_CSM_4.jpgt_CSM_5.jpgt_CSM_6.jpg

Another nice pic

One more pic

The OFPL Mod team proudly presents the brand new Polish map, featuring lots of custom objects and SP-32 train engine, used by Polish National Railways. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the readmes, the enjoy and have fun! On this occassion, I'd like to thank to everyone who contributed to this project. Good job, guys! smile_o.gif

Download: (right click -> save as...)

OFPL_Lechistan_1.0.rar (16.8MB)

OFPL_PKP_v1.0.zip (2.1MB)

OFPFiles.com mirror - thx. smile_o.gif

-----------------

Required addons:

AGS Buildings Pack 2.6

AGS Industrial Pack 3.0

AGS Harbor Pack 2.0

Mapfact Barracks 1.5

Mapfact Airport/Mine Ltd. Objects 1.2

Project Farmland Objects Pack 1.2

AEF Train 1.11

Excellent, and so unsuspected that it would come so soon, great job AG Smith and all who contributed thumbs-up.gif

Without a doubt, one hell of a release! Island is better than I could have imagined, Dziekuje za slowo AG! notworthy.gif

Pure awesomeness, I love the cities, the detail, the mission locations...etc.

Great job everyone involved. IMO, One of the best OFP user made addon ever alongside DMA Libya and Newland.

Yeehah! I guess I'll take a ride with the train tounge2.gif

Doh! You deserved it! wink_o.gif

In case you guys have problems with getting the required addons, OFP.info is back online.

AGS Buildings Pack 2.6

AGS Industrial Pack 3.0

AGS Harbor Pack 2.0

Mapfact barracks V 1.5

Mapfact Nogova Mine Ltd. / Airport addon 1.2

Project Farmland Objects Pack 1.2

AEF Train addon 1.11

=) Transport Tycoon for OFP or ArmA anyone? hehe nice job on the object as normal.

notworthy.gif

That's all I have to say. And this of course. And that. And that again. And this... Ah, you get the point wink_o.gif

Great work! smile_o.gif

=) Transport Tycoon for OFP or ArmA anyone? hehe nice job on the object as normal.

Hehe, I've been thinking about this recently. But since AI is unable to drive trains and not reliable enough to let the fly a plane... in ARMA, maybe? biggrin_o.gif

Glad you like it, guys. But the credits go to the whole team, not only me, with the special contribution to Ofpman, who created most of the map, and vektorboson, who made the train model... and a few others who made most of the objects. smile_o.gif I can take credit for cities layout and most easter eggs, though. tounge2.gif

This is an amazing island, great job!

I especially love the cities biggrin_o.gif

Wow, this is a great map! The attention to detail is amazing, the cities are great, and best of all, the airport is realistic.

There are only two airports in OFP I really like, and the one on this island is one of them.

Great job to the whole team, this island is a keeper.

-Pilot

effin fantastic. glad to see such work like this surfacing. thanks yay.gifnotworthy.gifsmile_o.gif

Best european based map out there, simple as that, congratulation, AG Smith. smile_o.gif

I love the amount of detail combined with excellent frame rates. The terrain will be excellent for some long range tank engagements, and the small hills will make excellent overwatch positions.

But shame on you and your crew, this map would have deserved missions to introduce the locations, so no carrots for you today. biggrin_o.gif

So I am off to further explore the island, but no engagement without hailing the polish god o`war. wink_o.gif

CarotGod.jpg

That's actually a mascot of my paintball team. whistle.gif Congratulations, you're the first to find it. biggrin_o.gif Still, a few more easter eggs to find out there. wink_o.gif

well i havent found any easter eggs yet but i couldnt resist the urge to post a couple of screenies of this beautiful island

l1.jpg

l4.jpg

now to hunt some easter eggs

"ir baboon" biggrin_o.gif

Amazing work notworthy.gif Congratulations and thanks for OFPL Team. That's the best polish island, I'm certain.

HWDP or Pub Bohun biggrin_o.gif

Hahaha, I liked the poster in the bus stops

"Wanted: Dead or Alive

Armed Assault

$10,000 Reward"

biggrin_o.gif

-Pilot

Yea, hehe, preferably alive... confused_o.gif