Sign in to follow this  
offtime

Polish GROM Update

Eat this all you password whinners. (j/k) biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Great job Off, although the hat with 'Sniper' on it caused a smile on my face. yay.gif

Great job Off, although the hat with 'Sniper' on it caused a smile on my face. yay.gif

at least noone will say hes MG gunner ;-)

i just like this badge, i needed to put it somewhere ;-)

Thank you Offtime, you addon working machine, will give these new additions a good spin, screens look great. wink_o.gif

at least noone will say hes MG gunner ;-)

i just like this badge, i needed to put it somewhere ;-)

you couldnt have put it on his shoulder? biggrin_o.gif

hes polish, badge would say "Snajper" not "Sniper"

i just made it as custom cap, dude could bought it in arms shop or something ;-)

Alright, since you decided to use SJB Weapons Pack, I have a small plea... in future versions, could you please change M24 to PSG-1. I haven't heard of GROM using M24, but they do use the latter one for sure. PSG-1 is in the SJB pack too.

Should say that this Units are really great. I've one question: Do the GROM Units really use the H&K MP5, the M4 and other U.S. Weapons?

very nice addon good work only a but:

A sniper would never put a big badge on his for head remember the snipers biggest threat is another sniper no reason to tell everybody who you are as you become the most important taget except for maby a senior officer.

STGN

Should say that this Units are really great. I've one question: Do the GROM Units really use the H&K MP5, the M4 and other U.S. Weapons?

A simple google search would bring up your answer, including this photo and this one and many more... whistle.gif

These updates to the GROM pack look great, very nice job Offtime!

supasheep, yes GROM actually does use U.S. weapons. I've seen them with many German weapons as well such as H&K rifles.

very nice addon good work only a but:

A sniper would never put a big badge on his for head remember the snipers biggest threat is another sniper no reason to tell everybody who you are as you become the most important taget except for maby a senior officer.

STGN

notice that it is urban themed operator

so its more like swat formation, and "camouflage issues" arent important as much as in other situations

but yeah, i admit, it hist eyes preety much

maybe i will remove it or replace with something different in next release...

First: Unit's are fantastic! SJB weapons are the right choice.

Second: I have a small error message at startup:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No entry 'Editable config.bin/CfGWeapons/M16GrenadeLauncher.displayNameMagazine'.

Any idea what is causing this? I am sure I have all the needed files. Thx for help.

Third: Can you please add a (simple) shadow LOD to the soldiers. Shadow is very important for the realistic look in OFP if you ask me.

---

Thx for this very nice piece of work!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

damn, i knew i forgot something

ppl were mentioning lack of shadows after first release...

about error message, you have latest fixed JAM3 ?

A simple google search would bring up your answer, including this photo and this one and many more... whistle.gif

dziekuje, ale ja nie znam goggle rofl.giftounge2.gif

Well i think it's lucky all the complaint's about the password didn't put this guy off pistols.gif This latest release dosn't need a password! How come there wasn't a big comotion when red hammer was released and you had to pay money for it and it didn't turn out to be anything special?

Ok, seems it's another addon causing this.

I will try to find out which one.

MfG Lee

EDIT: Found it.

HYK US Soldier's with Laser's weapon pack.

Somewhere in the "HYK_USsol_LSRcfg.pbo".