Sign in to follow this  
Triglav

American Civil War Mod v.1.2 released.

You know I'll check them out Tsal.. and I've also finished my

multiplayer missions. Just polishing off the 2 single player ones now. Plus a River transport to be released in a few days.

The model sucks but hey ............its only a transport. I'll carry a full squad plus a crew of 2 men. So look for some

Amphibious invasion missions coming up.

trans1.jpg

bigus

bigus_dikus nice boats biggrin_o.gif if you want to play in internet in this mod I can play wis you , can You say me your Icq (if you have).

And I have a qvestion , what the name of this song playing in the main menu? I want to download it xmas_o.gif

You don't have to download it. You have it in CWMUSIC.pbo.

Just de-pbo and take it from there...

Then you must have a different song playing at the CWmod main menu than I do. It may not be called "Ashokan Farewell" in the game files, but as a bluegrass/old time musician, I can assure you that the tune is widely known as Ashokan Farewell.

http://www.jayandmolly.com/ashokanfarewell.shtml

a midi of the song can be found at the bottom of this page. Hopefully thats what you're looking for.

Here is 1 SP mission and 1 MP mission to test. Let me know if you get any errors and check out the Generals tent.

[this mission is not finished let me know what you think]

and in MP mission let me know if you respawn, it will take 30 seconds.

Check out the white gun crate and all the ammo for the guns is in the ammo wagon. When you get the ammo all you have to do is reload the weapon.

TEST MISSIONS

I downloaded , I think it's not what i'm looking for , but I not sure maby it playing by different guys.

crazy_o.gif

A de-pbo so...what file I need?And , Triglav , maby I'll say only the name of song , and the place where I can take it , in the version ,playing into the menu , please. confused_o.gif

of that cwpistol doesn't seem to bother a lot, just says missing addon but the missions works. Btw can u make so that u can create soldiers at all flags cuz its still quite annoying mustering an army from just one spot?

Last question, can't the game crash if you deploy so many squads?

I have the script working for your request and you have the option, buy your men at the HQ or when you capture a flag. Don't you like running 20 miles to get your men. LOL smile_o.gif

And the cwpistol error is gone.

I just did give your mission a try and it does LAG as hell on my computer (making it unplayable). I really like the thing you did with the ammo crates - VERY useful script!!! But there is a bug in there somewhere because if you take the confederate sharpshooter rifle you have no ammo and you can only use the melee attack when picking it up.

BTW is there any way to shortcut intro animations? I like to see it once and marvel but the second time I just want to get to the game and not have to wait through some animation

Longstreet

P.S.: I have seen some scripting activated by triggers where you can put a lot of soldiers on a map, then all those soldiers are deleted when starting up the mission. then when you run around you activate the deleted soldiers making em appear again so that you always have soldiers where you currently are playing and fighting and not have hundrets of far away soldiers running around on the map and making it lag. It would be helpful to implement that stuff somehow...

The transport is finished for now....

trans4.jpg

may get It out in a day or two.

Now to the folks who made the horse....from the beginning to the CW release. (sorry I don't ALL ......who contributed)

I'm Very Impressed with the work. The horse is without a doubt the finest addon yet for OFP. You should be proud of your hard work.......

bigus

This is Bigus_Dikus missions and ships

Bigus_Dikus

Sorry about the ads but this is my pay site and when I get 1.5 gig of downloads a month they will sponsor my site to keep it from closing down.

Well I've been having a tough time trying to get rid of the multiple addactions when getting out of the horse or the ships. I did however get back the old bayonet attacks from

ver 1.1. If you like the old bayonet attacks un-pbo the weapon add this to the INIT.sqs file in SCRIPTS folder..............

[_unit] exec "\CWMusket\scripts\Bayonet\init.sqs"

Of course change "CWMusket" with the weapon your changing.

(ie:CWEnfield....etc). Note that this will intoduce some lag so

be warned! however it seems to run much better than ver 1.1.

My missions use only CWmusket and CWenfield.

bigus

Sail ships would be sweet

Yes they would but as you can see my modeling skills

would have to improve quite a bit.. biggrin_o.gif

the transports I made were for an upcoming map

(Vicksburg) but I'll need to finish the Petersburg map first.

bigus

In case anyone is looking for a good Wild West game, GUN looks pretty impressive

Played it, pretty nice, but the ''world'' exists of levels taped together with loadingzones (shocks during gameplay). And all of those ''levels'' are tiny, so constant loading. It looks pretty and it has the ability to use more then 1 gun at the same time. Has good horseriding and that's about it...

In case anyone is looking for a good Wild West game, GUN looks pretty impressive

Played it, pretty nice, but the ''world'' exists of levels taped together with loadingzones (shocks during gameplay). And all of those ''levels'' are tiny, so constant loading. It looks pretty and it has the ability to use more then 1 gun at the same time. Has good horseriding and that's about it...

impressive that you still have the ability to type on your 21st birthday biggrin_o.gif

Hi I have been a OpFlash fan since way back but have long uninstalled it. When I saw this mod I had to reinstall it. Now I remember why I loved the game so much. What a Mod! This fellas is unbelieveable. It really is a work of art, you should release this as a commercial addon. Thank you and keep up the good work.

smile_o.gif

I changed the test missions some and reports so far no lag. And no Intro and more stuff to buy. Let me know how they do.

It seems like if you have horses in the missions to start with that makes alot of lag so now you can buy horses.

Thanks

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY

General Stonewall Jackson

Updated Test Missions

What a Mod! This fellas is unbelieveable. It really is a work of art, you should release this as a commercial addon. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Thank you! biggrin_o.gif

@ tsalagikola

Just wanted to check out your new missions but was unable to load them due to a missing "transport" file.....

Any ideas?