Sign in to follow this  
Cuboid

how to get graphic like this...

i'm wondering how they are able to great graphic like this:-

FFUReuro_02s.jpg

FFUReuro_06s.jpg

[got this from ofp.info]

any1 know how the get this graphic..?

well alot of the graphics in the ofp combat photography thread are because the pictures are edited with photoshop or some other image editing program. They probably used dxdll by Kegetys and turned up the AA and AF

When you got a good graphic card, use high resolution + Anti Alias and Anisotropic Filtering. The settings you made in the Flashpoint Preferences are also important. Ingame there are a few important settings to be made in the Video Options.

its a lil sqs trick and zoom.

put a man on a map in editor. in his init field type. this exec "camera.sqs"

put a tank in some place nice and about 60 mtrs+ away , then start map

press L on keyboard to remove the "x" and then zoom in using the "+" key on number pad , wink_o.gif there ya go now press print screen. press alt tab , open paint , press edit , click paste . and voila a nice pic with nice graphocs. now enhance to ya hearts content. smile_o.gif now try with other vehicles islands units etc smile_o.gif.

if you want video .do the same. but look at the unit/vehicle you want to film press the "/" on number pad a red square appear near "the filmed" , press "L" to remove red square. zooom or pan or wtv. smile_o.gif personally i use fraps but other progs readily available

OK,should have said this in my other post. First of all, this units are not the original ones you get after the installation of OFP.

Have a look in this.

Edit

Take a little time to read this few pages, i think it will help you.

Remember that AA makes a HUGE difference in terms of visual quality of the game. I disabled DXDLL postprocessing from the config to use 4xAA.

Also, for a long time I had a problem with flashing texture edges and I didnt know how to correct it.

I changed my resolution to 1024x768 last night (from 1280x960) and VA LA ! No more flashing and perfect AA !

The difference between no AA and 4X is incredible.

The game + mods (DXDLL, FFUR, Y2K3...) looks beautiful now...

This is my first post here and I want to thank to OFP developers and community from the bottom of my heart. This was a great game and with community support it became THE BEST game of all times for me.

Oh, this are my screens.

Its easy to get this kind of graphic effect.

First of all i have OFP on full details.

Second thing is the sky. Notice that the old BIS sky doesn't look to good. I am using Llauma sky, which gives a new light effects etc.

The screen with the Russian units was taken on Mapfact Nogova. The street lights from the cities on this map give a beautiful light when you set in the editor for example 18:20 and a clear sky.

Other thing is the edition in Photoshop.

I use 2 programs.

Jasc paint Shop Pro8 and Photoshop 7.0C

has antone got a before and after pics with and withoud DXDLL, AA AL etc??

Do a forum search for video AND settings, there are enough threads already aimed at answering the same question smile_o.gif