Sign in to follow this  
BraTTy

where i been

Just a little real life stuff as to why I haven't been so active with the addons in a while.

Some months ago I took over a local bodyshop with a partner.Just got a webpage lastnight and its nothing yet but if your into cars...keep an eye on this page and add it to your favorites please.

I will update it with projects going on (finishing a nice Eagle Talon with bodykit and lowrider pickup that will drop to the ground!wink_o.gif

I am also open to any experts along the field of : my webpage (hay I can do it but if your better)

custom car sites,addon accessories etc..

Thanks and I know there are car buffs here

www.gmlautobody.com

edit:added some pics

Some Pics

I was a bit surprised at first, because a 'Bodyshop' is something quite different over here in Europe (store with lots of soap and corporeal care products)

but the "if your into cars" part makes the difference quite clear

I was a bit surprised at first, because a 'Bodyshop' is something quite different over here in Europe (store with lots of soap and corporeal care products)

but the "if your into cars" part makes the difference quite clear

lol... was thinking exactly the same!!! I was thinking... "Do I really want to read on..."

Wish you all the best with your business venture. smile_o.gif

Toyota sure were ahead of the times if they were producing Celica convertibles like that back in 1978! tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Anywho, keep the site updated, cause I'll be keen to come back once in a while.

Holy crap, there's like no ground clearance on that pickup! biggrin_o.gif Nice work on the jobs you put up pictures of. thumbs-up.gif

Good thing they don't have much of these in North America (that being one of the lower examples). Otherwise it'd would be returning to shop on a weekly basis whistle.gif

I like what you did with the 1994 Eagle Talon thumbs-up.gif

The cars look ok, I am not that big a fan of modern US cars. I like the 50/60/70 muscle cars best smile_o.gif I would however get someone to work on your site and product photography. First impressions are important and your site isn't really up to scratch. Find a handy nephew or student whose talents you can abuse ... err ..use wink_o.gif