Sign in to follow this  
OFPCAT

SOVIET WINTER PACK 1.1

Placebo or any other moderator probably never reads OFPcat`s threads crazy_o.gif

For weeks he is posting images that are way to big and never had a warning rofl.gif

Not that I really care but it is so obvious that no moderator steps in and edit his post\pics banghead.gif

OFPCAT please do not hotlink images greater than 100kb, you've been around long enough to know the forum rules, <s>next time will result in a warning and post restriction.</s> I rescind the warning, I just checked your previous threads and you continually post images over 100kb despite being asked not to by me and warned by another moderator that doing so again will result in a post restriction (here), therefore I give you a warning level of 1 and restrict you from posting for 72 hours, that should be sufficient time to learn how to reduce image filesizes.

ShadowY if you see someone breaking the rules that's what the "report post to a moderator" function is for, we don't have time to read every post in every thread.

sorry for OT: but i think what placebo does is goes to search and looks if his name has been mentioned in any post in the previous 2 days smile_o.gif. No wonder he answered so fast xmas_o.gif .

sorry for OT: but i think what placebo does is goes to search and looks if his name has been mentioned in any post in the previous 2 days smile_o.gif. No wonder he answered so fast xmas_o.gif .

Actually no I was responding to the "report post to the moderator" which someone finally did to report the image sizes, and stay on topic please.

sorry for OT: but i think what placebo does is goes to search and looks if his name has been mentioned in any post in the previous 2 days smile_o.gif. No wonder he answered so fast  xmas_o.gif .

Actually no I was responding to the "report post to the moderator" which someone finally did to report the image sizes, and stay on topic please.

ment not to offend m8. again sorry for the spam.

Back on topic.

I think the tankers look nice but the colour is a tiny too dark. If you want good reference of tankers watch Beast of War. A very good movie.

Thank you, Placebo ! you didnt forget to revive my posting allowance.

hey Panzergrenadier3 ...

im trying to get it from him. i had these units before and found them on a DE or RU site, under "beta addons" and now i cant find them. they are really nice and fun. hope he replys.

if anyone out there has these units, will you please repost them for download? i cant seem to locate them anywhere and really would like to have them back.

thanks,

stingfish

13-09-2005, 13:13 Посмотреть · #3

denorc

Орк

Hi there! ORCS gave the allowance I think:

Дислокация: Spb

Репутация: 1846574 If soviet era will be allowed to use RHS RD-54 and other gear, you can take this camo. I also can provide it in psd so you can modify it. Just make a deal.

___

ORCS Development Studios

Наши проекты

Открытый форум

So what is still the problem with a legal release?

is there another link for these as rapidshare link no longer works.

is there another link for these as rapidshare link no longer works.

No way to get it, I think!