Sign in to follow this  
killagee

Lost Resistance CD :(

I decided today was a good day off to play OFP again. So i went to install OFP again and could only find the cold-war crisis and gold upgrade CD's, the Resistance CD was nowhere to be seen sad_o.gif

Is there anyway i can patch up to resistance with out buying another copy of it from somewhere?

Any help appreciated:)

Cheers

You'll find it eventually wink_o.gif.  Either that, or give the good folks at Amazon your custom and buy it cheaper than you did in the first place :wah:!

Woo! Two star member, get in!

GOTy's only 10 bucks these days. Can't beat that...  whistle.gif Show BIS your support! Buy GOTY! Then piss on the box to protest Codies!  tounge2.gif

EDIT: Damn you, Harley. Only 194 to go... tounge2.gif

I just reinstalled the game as well. I can't fly helicopters worth a shit. I hope they make them more like BF2 in that regard (in future games), it's very nice to be able to fly with the mouse and roll and stuff.

I had to sort through about 20 different CD's. I have a few cracked GOTY disks. Of course, I have 3 GOTY's, and I have to piece together the different nationality versions and stuff... it was all a giant pain.

Worst of all my low ID (496585) is now over 1000000... sad_o.gif

(cracked = dictionary term)

I know how that is- get GOTY, even though getting it to run properly takes awhile- It is worth it.

-BreakerOut

Took me less than 5 mins to get GOTY to work. But then i'm in the UK so it might just be that fact. nener.gif

I just reinstalled the game as well. I can't fly helicopters worth a shit. I hope they make them more like BF2 in that regard (in future games), it's very nice to be able to fly with the mouse and roll and stuff.

I had to sort through about 20 different CD's. I have a few cracked GOTY disks. Of course, I have 3 GOTY's, and I have to piece together the different nationality versions and stuff... it was all a giant pain.

Worst of all my low ID (496585) is now over 1000000... sad_o.gif

(cracked = dictionary term)

so you want those chopper to fly like a heavily drunked hawk which fly nowhere but the direction different from where you point?

dunno how really its like but if you want to fly a chopper IRL its clearly that you wont be flying that bird like that

I cant find a copy anywhere in Auckland sad_o.gif Old or new. I cant install VBS 1 without flashpoint resistance!!!

Quote[/b] ]so you want those chopper to fly like a heavily drunked hawk which fly nowhere but the direction different from where you point?

dunno how really its like but if you want to fly a chopper IRL its clearly that you wont be flying that bird like that

believe or not, drunken birds who fuss over where you want them to go can be used to desribe helicopter controls IRL rofl.gif

BF2 has much better, believe or not, flight physics than ofp, especially the fixed wing. Never flown helicopters before, but I am about halfway into getting my private pilot's license, and flight in ofp is simply retarded and in no would should be considered a simulator by any degree. Helicopters are decent, but from what I hear IRL they are much harder to fly than fixed wing, which isn't exactly depicted in ofp. Having played quite a few helicopter sims, these all seem to depict this point quite frusteratingly..hehe biggrin_o.gif

I cant find a copy anywhere in Auckland sad_o.gif Old or new. I cant install VBS 1 without flashpoint resistance!!!

huh? That's not right...

I have a new copy of OFPR here, it is even factory packaged. but i guess to send it form here to NZ costs more than it is worth now confused_o.gif