spad

FOR WH40K fan

Cadian Leman Russ Battle Tank

cadia059nn.jpg

Cadian Leman Russ Demolisher

cadia039eu.jpg

Cadian Leman Russ Exterminator

cadia040ia.jpg

Our Cadian Regiment being an Infantry Regiment, they'll have few tanks and AFV but equiped with many options.

On the other side, the Steel Legion Armoured Regiment, will pack more AFVs but less costing (no options) :

- Lemand Russ

- Chimera (Multi-laser)

- Gryphonne IV Autocannon Chimera

- Heavy Bolter Chimera (Twin-linked Heavy Bolters)

- Artemia Pattern Hellhound

- Armageddon Pattern Basilisk

- Hydra Flak Tank

- Salamander should come for Reconnaissance

AI-Friendly flamer in action...

cadiaflamer5ur.jpg

Those look amazing!!! notworthy.gif But just another friendly pointer...... you should get some better pics of the canon's on the demolisher and exterminator variants though. Theyre a lot beefier on both versions extstore.jpg I know this is a different variant.. but its just the turret itself thats different. the autocanon are the same as on the normal model. if i can find mine ill send you a photo. looks great though... any release date estimates yet wink_o.gif

Tanks look REALLY good, cant wait to roll em onto the battlefield xmas_o.gif

its an amazing how the cadian troops camoflauge in with the background thumbs-up.gif

firefoxlover.gif

That looks great thumbs-up.gif!

If you put dirt on the infantry's boots and the tank treads, that'd look cool... wink_o.gif

The sponsons are optional..... but yeah..... what happened to the one with sponsons?? ... lol p.s just to be a real bitch there is anotheer hatch on the side of the tanks

crazy_o.gif sorry bout being so pokey but i jus wanna help

it depend of the variant biggrin_o.gif

they are so much different leman russ variant, that you can do your own variant

Nice Russ models, btw the Extermiantor Pattern of the LR has a hull mounted Heavy Bolter not a lascannon, not even in an option for a lascannon in C:IG or IA1 books. teh FW Pics are Wrong.

In the old GW's IG codex, the LR Exterminator had the choice between the heavy bolter and the laser cannon (page 20).

Also, in the GW's ARMOURED COMPANIES VEHICLES of CHAPTER APPROVED (freely downloadable), the Exterminator, which dissappeared from the new IG codex, has still the choice between the two weapons.

Moreover, Inside FW's IMPERIAL ARMOUR 3, The Taros Campaign, is on page 90 a LR Exterminator from the 89th Tallarn Regiment armed with a hull laser cannon.

Finally, The Space Wolf Chapter also use LR Exterminators. It is well stated in their codex that their LR Ex can use the two hull-weapon option (page 12).

I'll receive soon my two IA 01 & 02. Fear the wrath of the Emperor if in there the LR Ext has the choice too... nener.gif

After the way the original Tau packs APC (Devil Fish, I think.. I'm not sure, it was pre Tau when I played 40K) handled it's non-turret gun (Sorry to be picky to the creator of that, it was the only gripe I had with the whole pack), are you guys going to do something to make sure the Russ's las cannon/bolter will work fine?

I fear not the Wrath of your Corpse god.

wil you be putting any of the Old Epic (Space Marine,Titan Legions era) vehicles ingame, like the Gorgon or the Knights households??

no we have to make choice to avoid ofp crash

but if we find a solution for put more addon, some other race could come

To prevent the addonfolder to be to big why dont you make an file for each race?

luv it so far yay

can we have sum screenis of spacemarines being droped in by a thunderhawk (i know i love that ship to much yay.gif )

great work so far

mr WHO: they may not do a warlord as its size is really strecting the ofp limit

Well, I can't believe it!   I went to the sci-fi forums and could have sworn it was dead from what little activity is going, but seeing that you guys have been working since 2000 or so and are releasing it in 2007... OMG I have UBER-respect now.   How can I not?   It reminds me of Tribes II... everyone whined and moaned about getting it out soon, so they released it still in a BETA version and we had to patch it every other day for like the next year!   I LOVE QUALITY WORK... I'd rather wait years for a work of art than weeks for bugola crap.   It's just scary when it takes so long to release conscidering that so many other mods have gone down the toilet by now. firefoxlover.gif  banghead.gif  yay.gif  crazy_o.gif

Keep up the glorious work!

FOR THE EMPEROR! etc. etc.

P.S. does anyone know where I can get those GDI C&C Addons (I have the Juggernaut, I'd like to get the Mammoth and Titan, and any more there might be)?   I can't find them anywhere, ATWAR was the only one that I saw who had them but so many of their addon links are broken now. (Big fan of science fiction addons, would like to find a website with tons preferably ^_^)

well the warlord is already done and maybe i 'll put it for the mod but it is a very big addon crazy_o.gif

... spoiling spare space for others smaller units and armies/races band.gif

@ Spad : Maybe stupid reply, but do you compress pbo files ? You can save 40 to 50 % of the size. It'll just take time before missions start, but it doesn't matter that much. (But maybe you did it already...).