Sign in to follow this  
Epic

When it out then FFS

So whens this game finally goona come out seems to me there been alot of bull$hit wrote again on the release date Q4 2005 yes we are in it now may i add Bis. We have heard this all before with operation flaspoint 2 When you get 5 mins i suggest you update you site to say q4 2006 banghead.gif

I think alot of guys would be greatfull of it if you told them well we are a little behind guys things havent gone to plan then we can accept this but why u gotta keep people in t he dark all the time iam sick and tired of it year in year out

I have a strange feeling this is going to get lock, so i might as well add to my post count before it dose so whistle.giftounge2.gif

Any way im sure BIS will release info when there ready, its almost the end of the year now and if they cant stick to the dead line of q4 2005 im sure theyll release info on the next deadline some time in the coming months, or even annouce it to be released in the coming months some time soon. Just hold on a little bit longer, theyll have to release info soon. In the mean time, have a beer or somthing. confused_o.gif

Iam prepared to wait all i ask is for someone man enuf at bis to stick there hand up and say hell we are ironing out the bugs its going to take a few months longer rather than saying jack shit till the date passes by again.

Iam prepared to wait all i ask is for someone man enuf at bis to stick there hand up and say hell we are ironing out the bugs its going to take a few months longer rather than saying jack shit till the date passes by again.

*Sees Placebo diving underneath his desk hoping people won't see him*

Getting correct information from a game developer is next to impossible. Either they can't say or they won't say. Probably the ''sorry guys, but we have to push the deadline to Q1 2006'' is going to come on the 25th of December or later.

"Happy new year guys"... goodnight.gif

When its done confused_o.gif , i dont think they can anounce an acurate release date without having a publisher for the game (duh crazy_o.gif ), then again the more it takes the better it will turn out. I hope to hear good news atleast before xmas, hopefully smile_o.gif .

I'm sure a lot less people would be annoyed if a developer says "The release date will be back a bit, due to releasing an xbox game recently, and that has shoved the release date back a month or two", than "*Lock*"

Buut, you never know smile_o.gif (unless you have a time machine.. anyone?)

- Ben

... i think we/you should give it a little space,

that`s doing other things rather then watching

BIS forum constantly (it`s Placebo's job xmas_o.gif )

and waithing news to showup.

now, about release date ... well, we can`t do

anything about it ... so fire up some girls phone

numbers and waith for ArmA news. pistols.gif

dont lose your hope epic! wink_o.gif this waiting before the assault kill us all! crazy_o.gif try to take a look on the elite web site ! look at those pics, not bad! no? but the assault will be more nicer than that! yay.gif common guys! lets do strike! nener.gif

Well, I tell myself that since I do not have the money to buy any game or new computer right now, the wait is easier... I'm sure that by the time ArmA comes out, I'll have all required funds to spend on replacing both 4 year old OFP and comp' !

Hang on guys, some months of wait is not that hard. Imagine we could wait for Game2 without anything to fill the gap.

Im sick of waiting too sad_o.gif lol but at least we got good addons pouring out regularly to keep us occupied?

I'm sure a lot less people would be annoyed if a developer says "The release date will be back a bit, due to releasing an xbox game recently, and that has shoved the release date back a month or two", than "*Lock*"

Buut, you never know smile_o.gif (unless you have a time machine.. anyone?)

- Ben

I agree with you.. a single word from the devs wouldn't hurt anyone... please, stop this annoying silence and tell us something!!!  banghead.gif

BIS (or the publisher) will announce the release-date when they are ready.

Closing.