Sign in to follow this  
PEPE

I found this in Vilas mod...

Ok first off, I respect how much effort this guy puts into making OFP addons.

That said, I wouldn't know where to start on the amount of texture errors/bugs (including a CTD)there are to report on his units. Theres too many.

The new packs have 2 cpps (one included in a pack of pbos and 1 seperate) and they are both different sizes so one overwrites the other (I assume this causes the CTD)

So while appreciate his work, theres too much quantity over quality IMO.

Thank you but not really helpfull at all in pointing out said bugs so that they maybe fixed. Common problem is that the textures miss going into the pbo cause they are associated with another addon.

Quote[/b] ]Thank you but not really helpfull at all in pointing out said bugs so that they maybe fixed

Ya whatever. I point out PILES of bugs for people to fix all the time unlike you...so dont talk to me like you actually do anything other than attach yourself to mods and then do nothing but moan and whine about your personal life.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow He's been busy....Somebody should tell him that his download links are broken on the majority of his files....Man he has made every vehicle I have been missing!

Lamar

I have to have that Btr 152...Good lord we have needed that for years....Cna't get the download link to work....GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR! Someone know of another link?

Lamar

Enybody have that vietnam pack link dosen't work?

STGN

I have to have that Btr 152...Good lord we have needed that for years....Cna't get the download link to work....GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR! Someone know of another link?

Lamar

vilaspage

It`s in the big vilaspacks 1-2 and you also need the other 2....so if there is someone out there that has the small pack or a stand alone btr-152 I would like to have it smile_o.gif

I am very glad to see this update. New vehicles, new weapons, seems Vilas has been quite busy smile_o.gif

The  FIA/Nogova T72's crash and the civi cars seem to be missing.

Or is that just for me?

You need Sigma's T72-pack for the T72s (otherwise CTD) and the civil cars are in PKSZMK.pbo, perhaps you haven't downloaded them?

LWP heli has WP pilots and they are sitting 10 feet below the chopper. huh.gif

A lot of the civilian cars have the same issue with the driver (sitting below the vehicle)

I think maybe I'll email him and see if he wants some testing help because this is a bit more than posting about a few  bugs and its fixed up.

EDIT: OMG I just double posted for the first time.  biggrin_o.gif

i sincerely don't know How it happened but the first two german soldiers are made by me. At that time i did some german units for At st walker and the berlin mod.

I can't prove that but i know what my hands did.

I perfectly remember those textures ..the helmet was donated to me by Lawrie.

rip my friend

german soldiers textures are taken from :

medal of Honor Allied Assault (texture of SSman), American Soldier have textures from return to Castle Wolfenstein

Green german soldier has texture taken form photo that presents uniform in net-shop selling demobil old uniforms

all soldiers were made by me step by step, WHAT THE *** IS HE *** CRAZY huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif

german soldiers are made by me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way this is beta so this is not enough good

have you checked textures huh.gif?

or just watched in game model ?

maybe we visited the same website with german uniforms, maybe we just use google and have the same search result of photos huh.gif???

by the way i want to se those berlin mod soldiers that he talks about !

i want to see textures !

Hi Vilas, i'm At the mod leader of Berlin 1945 mod smile_o.gif

Folgore has make, in 2004, for our mod this soldier:

ge_soldier1.jpg

ge_soldier2.jpg

Greetings,

At smile_o.gif

my model is different ??

what *** he said that this is his soldier ?

those models are completly different ?

or maybe he though that every soldier should have different colours than original ww2 uniforms, but then it would not be wehrmacht

for me those models are completly different

i can say one thing - if 2 man make an addon of VW Golf then it is natural that every car should look similar

the same goes to the models of man

in 2 person make wermaht it is natural that this looks similar because army have uniform in one color/desingn/pattern

it is not civils, that every civil has other shoes, jacket

in army there is one model of jacket, boots, pants, etc

Vilas, is there any chance you could make a stand-alone addon of Partisans? It would be nice to see a variety of clothing and the sort, especially some female operatives, just the thing WWII OFP needs.

Hey, Vilas I would ask for the next updates, (and if you will do any WWII vehicles, or static weapons...), I like your international weapon pack, but I miss only Spanish (Cetme, I'm Catalonian/Spanish), and French (Famas weapons).

Thanks a lot for all the time that you spend making the adons.