Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

OFP Navy

missile launching procedure-opening launch container's hatches...

scripting and scripting

whistle.gif

Gnat, nothing new about Kuznetsov? wink_o.gif

Regarding the SLBM, I would simulate a big donut of water around the missle with water cloudlets when it hurls out of the surface.

Regarding the AEGIS Burke Destroyer, I recommend you use the MCAR system for the missile system. I say that because it can reach immense range and is VERY deadly. MCAR allows it to reach far distances, which it should reach with an AEGIS ship. If enemy aircraft want to sink it, they'll have to use simulated anti-ship missiles or send 20 strike bombers all at once.

I belive GNAT moved his Navy to Buggy ARMA and stoped making it for good old OFP.

I belive GNAT moved his Navy to Buggy ARMA and stoped making it for good old OFP.

Of course you are going to talk trash about arma cause its new... and of course ofp has hardly any bugs left in it... but how long has ofp been around and how often while you were playing ofp, did yo wish things could get better?!?

Dude! GANT! You ROCK! You made SS-N-20 SLBM's! And the Typhoon to go with them! MATE! That rocks! Got a 688i to go with that? Perhaps a Alpha SSN or an Akula as well?

Mate, you give me hope that there are still people who will devote time and effort on ArmA addons to keep this community alive and not bitch bout wasted effort when OFP2 and ArmA2 are in the pipeline.

Thank you dude.

(And to those who fall into the same boat as GANT, thank you too! )

Hope its all a piece of piss for ya from now on.

And,

Get that man a case of coopers, or what ever beer he drinks!

God luck man.

Hanging on every word.

Alext223.

Well having asked the addonmaker not too long ago, about projects, he's gone off to ARMA and has stopped doing dev work for OFP..

Well having asked the addonmaker not too long ago, about projects, he's gone off to ARMA and has stopped doing dev work for OFP..

Correct.

Sorry, but the water in ArmA is more suitable for Naval units .... and the tools have improved.

But hey, you got 2 Frigates out of me smile_o.gif