Sign in to follow this  
BlackScorpion

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning

Downloaded it yesterday. My torrent is up and running, if you want to download it pretty fast.

And stay tuned for this German fan production:

Tydirium -- The True Story

http://www.tydirium.tv/index.php

What comes next? Perhaps an Operation Flashpoint fan film? Who's Gastovski? thumbs-up.gif

yay.gif <-- bananaman's still ruling the smilies

That movie is fcuking hilarious!!! Probably best spoof ever!  rofl.gif

You said it.  biggrin_o.gif

The effects were better than in most Hollywood movies and overacting (even when it is unintentional) is just something that makes a parody slightly better.

The only thing that bothered me, was that 99% of the actors seemed to be about 20-25 years old.  wink_o.gif

The only thing that bothered me, was that 99% of the actors seemed to be about 20-25 years old. wink_o.gif

Since technically most people in that movie were "military" personnel it would be more realistic than in your average hollywood movie. tounge2.gif

The only thing that bothered me, was that 99% of the actors seemed to be about 20-25 years old.  wink_o.gif

Since technically most people in that movie were "military" personnel it would be more realistic than in your average hollywood movie. tounge2.gif

Rrright. wink_o.gif Funny to see a bunch of kids in charge of space stations and an assload of ships.  biggrin_o.gif

The only thing that bothered me, was that 99% of the actors seemed to be about 20-25 years old. wink_o.gif

Rrright. wink_o.gif Funny to see a bunch of kids in charge of space stations and an assload of ships. biggrin_o.gif

Well, technically they had just been trained because none of that existed couple of years earlier. yay.gif

(can't believe im arguing about realism of a star trek parody.. tounge2.gif)

Just watched it.

All I can say that it is the best Finnish sci-fi movie ever made...

Not too many made though, but still.. tounge2.gif

The 3D battles are very well done...

If you wouldn't know you could think you were watching the new Galactica series...

Many of the 3D sets however are quite horrible and the 'keying' is not that good but as they haven't had huge budget that's no wonder..

Also the idiots responsible for the 3D stuff in shows like Babylon 5 and Lexxx (or how many x's it had...) should learn from this how the things should be done...

The people playing the 'P-Liitto' seemed to lack seriously in acting talent compared to the others, but i guess that was deliberate... tounge2.gif

I know a few people who won't even watch it because it's not a 'serious' sci-fi movie (and what the hell that would be.. rofl.gif )...

I myself am not a sci-fi fan, there are only a handfull of sci-fi movies/series I can watch without puking, so I probably missed many jokes on this one...

I was a bit sceptical at first, but this is GREAT!

It only pisses me that I can't understand Finnish and I'm not quite acquainted with ST/B5 universe so probably I missed a lot of jokes. wink_o.gif