Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

Tutorials in video format.

I'm thinking of creating a whole lot of videos of tutorials. Simply so that people can see how something is done rather than just having a description to go by.

I've created one with some corny background music. It's an Ammo Crate tutorial which shows how to add custom weapons to an ammo crate. Also, I've made a basic tutorial on how to add sound to your missions.

NOTE RAPIDSHARE ALLOWS ONLY ONE BIG DOWNLOAD PER HOUR. CHOOSE WHICH FILE YOU'D LIKE TO SEE CAREFULLY.

Here is the Custom Ammo Crate file.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5963610/AmmoCrateTutorial.rar.html

Here is the Custom sound files in your missions tutorial.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5977909/SoundTutorial.zip.html

What do you think? Does the idea have any promise?

i havent seen the video yet, but i think this is a great idea for people who have less than basic knowlege about addon, mission making etc etc, hats off to you sir. smile_o.gif

I think it would be great to see some help videos. While more simple things like this I think would be better left to text, some of the more advanced parts of mission editing, and of gameplay as well, would be excellent.

yea looks good mate. the general idea of this is very good.

a suggestion: one could add to the rar file also some additional information in text form or add some links to find valuable informations.

thumbs-up.gif

Brill idea! although a lot of hard work would be involved for little reward apart from OFP fans appreciation biggrin_o.gif

Video Tuts would be a great idea, and it would be helpful, kinda like the 3ds tuts. (Haven't watched it yet), looking forward to see some new ones. wink_o.gif