Sign in to follow this  
Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Tiberian Genesis Mod

The problem with that one is that its very unstable, but thats due to the small geolod I think, and that you cant just take it as a weapon and put on your back, youve got to fly all the time.

This mod is really progressing fast it seems.  smile_o.gif

Edit:

You could give Everything, just as in the C&C games burstmodes and some delay from burst to burst, sounds are better and it will, in my opinion, add a lot of atmosphere to a mission if there are top notch sounds.

Ofcourse you could include an AI burstmode just for them to use.

Quote[/b] ]The problem with that one is that its very unstable

Actully thats the newer version of the jet pack with the unstable proplem fixed i belive, if thats not the version im 100% certain there is one out there with the unstable proplem fixed. since i have it in my addons folder (well i will when i get all my OFP stuff back onto my pc after reformating)

Ye i know it.

Atm, we got it like a helicopter + like a weapon.

Sgt. Flyer has made a mission + script for if you have the weapon jumpjet (like a LAW launcher, you have it on back) then you get an action "Use Jumpjet"

Thats one variant... that means too, every one who kill a jumpjet soldier can take the jumpjet and fly with it, NOD too wink_o.gif

Variant 2 would be "only maybe" that the soldier model is with the jumpjet model, and with a script it can fly, but if is it MP compactible isnt sure... would be sucks i think, better we take variant 1.. lets see how it is in Armed Assault!

But.... here some pics of one of my favorit Air Crafts...

the GDI Orca Fighter..

Model by Sam

Textured by Sen†ry ˛°°ł (me^^)

Scripts/effects by NeoArmageddon

Here the picz, enjoy wink_o.gif

of1_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

of2_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

of3_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

of4_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

Its atm not armed, so thats why you cant see the rockets!

And, just about the island... its in ALPHA status... its atm just under work from Quel our mapper.

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

& Greetings from TG Mod xmas_o.gif

ooh, looks so nice.

cant wait for xmas =)

Btw, will there be any coc music, or inspired music from COC?

Gorgeous!

The tail needs to be a bit shorter though.  smile_o.gif

Edit: I know it wasnt in Tiberian Sun, but Hellmarch really should make some sort of return.

Aye, the textures are a bit wierd to be honest.

And the face on the nose needs to be redone or something, found a good pic, just a bit small.

orca.jpg

Sentry, here's a suggestion:

The gun pod in the V80/KA50 chopper "moves" when the player aims / flies. What about you use that sort of system on the Orca's engines? to animate them nice/realisticly? wink_o.gif

Sentry, here's a suggestion:

The gun pod in the V80/KA50 chopper "moves" when the player aims / flies. What about you use that sort of system on the Orca's engines? to animate them nice/realisticly? wink_o.gif

you mean like the flaps on the planes?

one prob with that...

the rotors are just animated... that it turns if engine is on.. but with that gun im not sure, if that works.. because you must select that weapon, and it has got only 8 rockets, nothing more!

ltrs

Yes yes, I got some new pics for you all of the component tower with the vulcan and RPG upgrades on it biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

here are some pics:

Model by God of Death (all three of them)

Textures by Sentry

This is obviously the vulcan upgrade

vulcan227yb.th.jpg

vulcan14jo.th.jpg

vulcan33im.th.jpg

vulcan47hy.th.jpg

Enjoy and soon the construction yard will be finished soon too biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

-Rick / God of Death

Sorry for the double post but i cant post eight pics in one post so...

here is ofcourse our very proud and destructive RPG upgrade

rbg213yv.th.jpg

rbg43wh.th.jpg

rbg316mx.th.jpg

rbg111vb.th.jpg

Have fun

- Rick / God of Death

looks really nice, cant wait to build a base =)

God of death, if I knew where in Amsterdam you'd live exactly I would've come over and kissed you.

thats why I dont give you my adress wink_o.giftounge2.gif

Thnx for positive comments biggrin_o.gif

Nice works guys! smile_o.gif The orca is very nicely modeled but yeah as somebody said the textures doesn't feel "aircraftly"

or "spacey". I've got to tell that those towers look so right! thumbs-up.gif Hope you'll make the sam turret too wink_o.gif

will be nice to fight off 'em nod aircrafts with pistols.gif

Btw how will the rpg be fired like? Will it have a grenade launcher style with how the shell , rocket gets fired out or will it be something more head on like a AT rocket or Tank shell?

Hope it'll be the huge arse suitcase projectile it is in the real game.

It's about half the size of a normal soldier or perhaps even more. crazy_o.gif

How the RPG will be fired, I have no clue ask Sentry.

About the SAM the model is finished. Also done by me, only the textures need to be done

- Rick / God of Death

Co-Leader

How the RPG will be fired, I have no clue ask Sentry.

About the RPG...

It fires like a tank, only with dont a fast shoot, if it shoots, you can see the shoot. And when it shoots, it gives a small "backshock" on the gun, the gun will go a bit back and again to the right place, how on tanks, the gun goes a bit back if it shoots.

here a funny pic nener.gif

owned_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł (Leader)

Gg Sentry&God Of Death. It looks fantastic. I think it will be the best addon.. for me, i love cnc:ts and i love flashpoint. GL!! smile_o.gif

The model looks fantastic, but how many faces does it have? Hope it won't be too much..... thumbs-up.gif

Sam @ Dec. 16 2005,14:39)]whistle.gif it has 7056 Faces whistle.gif

well, we will reduce it in the following reso lods dramatically

Much too much, even for the first LOD, if you ask me. Remember, high quality vehicles have ~4500 faces, so soldiers which should appear much more often on a map should have an absolute maximum of 3500 IMO.

Do you want to play the mod or watch the units? If the first, then better see that it will be playable (which it won't with that high-poly units).

Nice model though.