Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

Wolf v 2.0 released

We're glad to announce the release of version 2.0 of our Wolf, adding three new variants of this vehicle:

1_tn.jpg2_tn.jpg3_tn.jpg

From left to right: "Wolf KSK modification", "Wolf MG3", "Wolf Feldjäger (Military Police)"

The addon requires a new Basic Pack version (1.35) including a Military Police Officer, new textures for our soldier models, new sounds as well as an updated config.

Last but not least, we'd like to thank Marco-Polo for some corrections concerning the Panzerfaust 3, treffer for a new MG3 sound and Cervo and the whole ofp.info staff for their hosting service.

Download:

Basic Pack v1.35

Wolf v 2.0

Awsome work guys. I was only checking out your site yesterday and thought, i can't wait for the MP unit with the new wolf . and here they are. notworthy.gif

Nice one! wink_o.gif  I like BWMod addons, they are the best work. Real German quality they are.  notworthy.gif

Thanks alot, nice to see the BW mod kicking out their high quality addons, excellent stuff . . . as usual wink_o.gif

sweet addon guys really chill now al lwe need is the fuchs and ill be set for addons and ill jsut sit back and relax and make german missions notworthy.gif

LOL, thats not the whole german army, the NH-90 has to be made, patriot, eurofighter, F-4, alpha jet etc etc

@Maxpain, you need to put a BWMod Server gamelogic on the map with the units.

@Harmed, you can download a german NH-90 by AfrographX here, and a Luftwaffe F-4E by TomiD and Footmunch here. Hardrock's working on making a German Eurofighter (along with various other schemes for all the aircraft's customers). No idea about any patriots or Alpha Jets though. smile_o.gif

@BWMod, nice work as always folks. thumbs-up.gif

Very nice pack, with versions with an MG ontop a welcome addition in particular. I like the idea of being able to camoflauge the KSK version. Does it actually effect the AI's ability to see the vehicle though? I'd like to be bale to hide it in a forest whilst off OpFor Huntin', and it looks good with the camo draped over it, but will it be harder for the enemy to spot it?

New basic pack is good too. Hadn't played with the older version ofr a while so can't comment on the updates, but what ever improvments were made, all the units look great. Good job on the releases.

mirror here for Wolf and here for Basic pack 1.35.

Great work, however it seems that at longer distances the upper part of the Wolf dissapears completly.

@Maxpain, you need to put a BWMod Server gamelogic on the map with the units.

@Harmed, you can download a german NH-90 by AfrographX here, and a Luftwaffe F-4E by TomiD and Footmunch here. Hardrock's working on making a German Eurofighter (along with various other schemes for all the aircraft's customers). No idea about any patriots or Alpha Jets though. smile_o.gif

@BWMod, nice work as always folks. thumbs-up.gif

but, I want them from BW-mod:) and the NH-90 was not finished

I havent even started to play with the CH53 and another addon pops out of the assembly line! notworthy.gifyay.gif

@shadow

The gamelogic starts a number of scripts you need for our addons to function properly (especially in multiplayer)

with this spactacular relse i belive soemone shoudl update major ghandis helos with atransport script so that we can have fuchs and marders up in the under carrage and weasels and wolfs in the back with a para drop script

@shadow

The gamelogic starts a number of scripts you need for our addons to function properly (especially in multiplayer)

thankyou, figured it was something like that...

dont notice any difference if i have the gamelogic vs not having it in singleplayer though...

maybe someone from BWmod can tell exactley what scripts are activated and what they do?