Sign in to follow this  
Gökhan - OFP TURKISH UNION

Turkish Union Addon Pack 2

Cheers! smile_o.gif

It’s Gokhan from Operation Flashpoint Turkish Union group.

Today is 30 August 2005. It’s 83. anniversary of Turkish Independence gained after Turkish Independence War. Feel free to share this groove with us, with our new addon pack! Let’s share this peace! As our pioneer Musatafa Kemal Ataturk said, “Peace in the Homeland, Peace in the Worldâ€.

Peace forever…

We are almost ready to launch another addon pack, Turkish Union Addon Pack 2. We didn’t break our untold rule; “secretly make, suddenly release†wink_o.gif However this time it’s quite bigger than our previous release. It’s a real giant pack. We paid around 9 months to this project. We will release it two weeks later.

I have sent you several screenshots about the pack. Of course we can post more screens but it's up to you. If you demand we supply! wink_o.gif Contents of the pack and details are below. By the way, we bought a decent domain with substantial bandwidth. Our new website is designed by our new member Alkan who is a professional webdesigner. We think Ofp community will love this site. It is offline nowadays though. We work to make it online before releasing this addon pack to catch synergy.

Turkish Union Addon Pack 2

Contents

1) YPR-765 AIFV Pack v1.0

2) Turkish Infantry Squad Pack v2.0

3) Turkish Armed Forces Weapon Pack v2.0

4) UH60 Turkish Land Forces Edition v1.0

5) Faun Franziska v1.5

6) Turkish Military Security Zone Sign v1.0

Details:

1) YPR-765 AIFV Pack v1.0

- YPR-765 12.7 mm

- YPR-765 PRAT

- YPR-765 PRI

- YPR-765 Ambulance

- SFOR YPR-765 12.7 mm

- SFOR YPR-765 PRAT

- SFOR YPR-765 PRI

-Also, editing folder and editing readme provide players

with opportunity of customizing YPR-765!

CLICK -->  YPR-765 Image 1

CLICK -->  YPR-765 Image 2

CLICK -->  YPR-765 Image 3

2) Turkish Infantry Squad v2.0

- TU Crew

- TU Grenadier

- TU Medic

- TU Officer

- TU Pilot

- TU Sniper

- TU Soldier G3A3

- TU Soldier G3A3 A (Portable G3A3)

- TU Soldier G3A3 Binoculars

- TU Soldier LAW

- TU Soldier MG

- TU Soldier Radio Operator

CLICK -->  Turkish Infantry Squad v2.0

3) Turkish Armed Forces Weapon Pack v2.0

- HK-G3A3

- HK-G3A3 & T-40 Grenade Launcher

- HK-G3A3 & Binoculars

- HK-G3A3 A (Portable G3A3)

- Aselsan 4300 Radio (just eye-candy smile_o.gif)

4) UH60 Turkish Land Forces Edition v1.0

- Model: BIS

- New textures belong to Turkish Union

5) Faun Franziska v1.5

- Improved Faun Franziska Truck

- SLT56 Empty Trailer

- SLT56 with M60

- SLT56 with YPR-765 PRI

Improvements

-Headlights improved

-LOD family renewed

-Airbrake Script improved! Now you hear more hissing at  

different slow-downs!

-Balance created between SFX. Now there is a

hierarchical dominance between all sounds.

-Also many technical bugs fixed in terms of modeling and

scripting. These are not visible/ audible though.

CLICK -->  Faun Franziska v1.5 Wallpaper

CLICK -->  Faun Franziska v1.5 with new SLT56 version

Besides, 3 Delightful Missions demonstrating the addons!

Usually addons come with poor missions. This time you’re so lucky folks! wink_o.gif

1. Mission: “Turkish Squadâ€

Demonstrates new Turkish Infantry Squad Pack.

2. Mission: “Landingâ€

Demonstrates new YPR-765 AIFV Pack. Real landing  

experience in ofp!

3. Mission: “Rescueâ€

Demonstrates new UH60 Turkish Version. Feels like the

classic “Ground Attack†but much enjoyable!

All include radio talk in Turkish.

All are results of “less-is-more†editing philosophy. (like original missions)

Regards,

Gokhan, a.k.a Transify

Operation Flashpoint Turkish Union

Cannot wait for the release, this is indeed a very nice surprise smile_o.gif

Hi,

all but 1 of your pics are breaking out 100kb/pic rule, could you please resize them, then you can hotlink them in your initial post.

Also, the picture with the monoxide gas, the English translation doesn't make sense, it doesn't say what to do with the panel.

Finally, Happy Birthday Turkey thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Belgerot! smile_o.gif

Btw: Do you experience any difficulty of viewing images on this page? If so I can remove them and just put their links instead.

Because I changed the links wink_o.gif If you resize them and make sure they are smaller than 100kb, you can hotlink them again smile_o.gif

I removed the pictures and wrote their links instead.

"Also, the picture with the monoxide gas, the English translation doesn't make sense, it doesn't say what to do with the panel."

-Ex-RoNiN

Well, we made that panel texture from original reference picture. However we already know its gramatically wrong. Okay we'll fix it! smile_o.gif

and thank you Ex-RoNiN. Thanks for sharing...  smile_o.gif

Looks very impressive!

Cant wait.  smile_o.gif  thumbs-up.gif

EDIT: One thing I noticed in this pic Here is that the camo "stripes" on the helmets go side to side.

On This pic, they go up and down.

Is that just for that unit?

Im just curious, not nitpicking.

CanadianTerror Posted on Aug. 31 2005,03:17

Quote[/b] ]EDIT: One thing I noticed in this pic Here is that the camo "stripes" on the helmets go side to side.

On This pic, they go up and down.

Is that just for that unit?

Im just curious, not nitpicking.

Hey you are so attentive! biggrin_o.gif It's not nitpicking wink_o.gif Thank you!

I committed my military service just 3 months ago. I saw various different camos with numerous stripe types. There are really many... Besides old camos look little different than new camos...

Therefore our addon is not only for that unit. We're working with countless reference images. smile_o.gif

wow_o.gif

I forgot to say something that you might be interested in;

Our MG Soldier uses MG-3 Machinegun addon by DKM-Mod. Our Army puts heavy use of this weapon. We'll give you download link for their magnificent addon while releasing our pack.

Now it's here;

MG-3 Machinegun addon by DKM-Mod (for Resistance)

It's a real maniac weapon! pistols.gif  biggrin_o.gif

yay.gif

thats a real surprise, and nice idea with the turkish vehicle chat. Cause as crew it normally doesnt matter in wich tank you are, as long the chat is english it always feel the same.

Cant wait to test it smile_o.gif

Scars09, posted on Aug. 31 2005,13:37

Quote[/b] ]nice idea with the turkish vehicle chat. Cause as crew it normally doesnt matter in wich tank you are, as long the chat is english it always feel the same.

Ooops!  icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, I was trying to mean that our missions include radio chat in Turkish.  huh.gif  I guess you thought that this is also about our addons. Your idea is bright indeed! However, we haven't done it yet. Maybe we can do it for the next release...

It's always the "quiet" mod with the juiciest stuff. rofl.gif

Belated Happy Anniversary, guys.

Beautiful work!

Your attention to detail on the YPR-765 looks amazing. I look forward to there release. Isn't the Turkish army one of the largest in the world ?.

I second Mr Reality, the detail on the YPR-765 is plain great, looking forward to your release thumbs-up.gif

What about "SFOR" paa/pac ? it would be best to make it as a hiddenselection , it would be great if you can make several hiddenselections based on turkish army vehicle's insigns in the goal to allow us to know a bit more about your army wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Cheers!

First of all, we are sorry for broken links. I fixed Murat's first link. I also pasted other working links again. You will never experience "broken links" problem next time. As I said before, our domain with serious bandwidth is on the way.

Turkish Infantry Squad Pack v2.0

YPR-765 Image 1

YPR-765 Image 2

YPR-765 Customization

Faun Franziska v1.5

Faun Franziska v1.5 Wallpaper

Wrong Panel Issue

I talked to Murat who made all modeling and texturing works of YPR-765 pack. He said that he first checked out Original M113 and saw that the warning expression is written this way. It was verb-less and of course grammatically wrong. We already know this. We fixed it and I posted new link above. Click YPR-765 Customization.

Actually Flashpoint has many linguistic problems. Take the command "GetDammage" for example... Annoying…

Mr Reality posted on Aug. 31 2005,20:38

Quote[/b] ]Your attention to detail on the YPR-765 looks amazing. I look forward to there release. Isn't the Turkish army one of the largest in the world?.

Thanks Mr Reality! smile_o.gif We do love perfection like you. Yes, you are right. Besides being large, our army is one of the most serious army in the world. You see the big picture when you commit your military service at this army. Here discipline is the essence. Original Ofp missions include radio talk with humor but you can't see this humor in our missions' radio talks.

Sharp discipline and infinite love for motherland are the core and this core brings the perfection.

thunderbird84 posted: Aug. 31 2005,22:12

Quote[/b] ]What about "SFOR" paa/pac ? it would be best to make it as a hiddenselection , it would be great if you can make several hiddenselections based on turkish army vehicle's insigns in the goal to allow us to know a bit more about your army

I don't know much about this issue. It's Murat's profession. confused_o.gif  But it sounds fascinating! Thank you! smile_o.gif Murat better check this out...  thumbs-up.gif

Gokhan what about the other vehicle you guys were working no public information about that whistle.gif

Jeeeeessss......

These models look fabulous, especially with the interior!

That must have been hundreds of manhours..

Oof. At 22:30 today, I was happy to finish the first beta of my YPR PRI, and then I find this.

huh.gif

Anyway, here's a pic from my beta

http://llw.the-dropzone.net/main....oto.php

those vehicle chat would have been too nice, my error, sorry, but maybe really a nice idea for further releases. I will be sophisticated with the turkish voices in the 3 missions for now smile_o.gif

ExtracTioN posted on Sep. 01 2005,00:31

Quote[/b] ]Gokhan what about the other vehicle you guys were working no public information about that

well, well, well! Who is this guy? smile_o.gif Wassup buddy? Man, you know, our group works quite stealthily biggrin_o.gif But I can give you a clue; we plan to make some deadly flying bugs whistle.gif

Hey, Murat said to me that you might be interested in joining our group? Your golden armchair is ready dude! What are you waiting for? An invititation ceremony? yay.gif

Finally .ofp.gamezone.cz put our publicity on their news section! thumbs-up.gif images on their page are on their servers!

Matthijs posted on Sep. 01 2005,01:12

Quote[/b] ]These models look fabulous, especially with the interior! That must have been hundreds of manhours..

Oof. At 22:30 today, I was happy to finish the first beta of my YPR PRI, and then I find this.

Your highness man! thumbs-up.gif Keep smiling, cause yours seems to me so plain and nice! In fact yours looks like original addons which are so good! Well done my friend!

Scars09

Quote[/b] ]I will be sophisticated with the turkish voices in the 3 missions for now

Thanks! Hope you like them! biggrin_o.gif

WOOOAAHHH!

BOTH YPR's look really good!

But why is there dutch writing in a turkish apc?

Cannot wait for release, I liked the tank trailer allot allready!