Sign in to follow this  
STACKERr

Spetsnaz Mod Urals 375D/4320.

The best Ural so far, no doubt. Very detailed inside and outide. Just fun to watch this thing drive by.

But I have couple of small issues if you please. When the fuel truck blew up, it looked very good. However, it burned for a very short time. I would imagine that the fuel shall burn for a long time. I also understand that in OFP it might lagg ppl. But when it burns for such a short time, it is kind of unrealistic. Also, when the fuel tank flew off, there wasn't much damage done to it. Perhaps more "ripped metal" look for the fuel tank would look better.

Another thing, when the door flies off (after the explosion) it becomes another target on radar. I was flying MPIV AH-64 and my radar could pick up a door from the destroyed Ural.

ummm... it's fuel, which is flammable, when it blows up, it burns up, so it wont sit there stagnant & just sizzle forever, it's all burnt up, what do you think caused the explosion?

Great addon, good job guys, only noticed a few bugs with missing textures in some LODs and it gets a little laggy when you have a bunch of trucks, especialy of you increase the AccTime.

Nice trucks guys but my only gripe is you cant get all 12 men in the trucks. So i'll stick with my OWP.Zil trucks as they carry more men and my missus. Bloody nice trucks though.

confused_o.gif

Hi...Firstly I would like to Say I absolutely love this pack...It is amazing in everyway.....I do want to offer my advice and help if needed....It has been pointed out that the Capacity is 10 rather thatn 12...I think that needs to be fixed...Also the procession of States in the driver and cargo to dying to dead is missing.....As it is now the driver and accupants just sit perfectly erect rather than slump when shot....I think they should definitely slump when killed...Beautiful work...Can't wait for a final of this one and more addons like it!! yay.gif

It has been pointed out that the Capacity is 10 rather thatn 12...I think that needs to be fixed...

Fixed? Its not exactly a bug you know, they wanted it to have 10. And I see no problem with that, I mean are you going to complain because there is no room? What about other vehicles, oh man, are you going to complain about the hind or BMP or M113 not being able to carry 12 people? Gah...

Also, I do agree about your new cargo anims, they lack death anims and it would be really great if you added them, but I can understand how its not exactly a simple thing, if your animator even knows how to do it...

Quote[/b] ]Fixed? Its not exactly a bug you know, they wanted it to have 10. And I see no problem with that, I mean are you going to complain because there is no room? What about other vehicles, oh man, are you going to complain about the hind or BMP or M113 not being able to carry 12 people? Gah...

Calm yourself mate...It's a Beta they wanted feedback thought it might be worthy of mentioning....I will let you in on something....In real life the BMP cant really and the M113 can barely carry more unless the ride on top...I for one have sat around 14 well equipped soldiers comfortably (realtively speaking of course) in the back of a ural in Afghanistan (On the benches even). This is the beauty of a forum they can take my obeservation and erase it from their memories...they can do whatever they want it would just be more fun with the ability to move a full squad into action...THe anims would be the only real flaw in the addon, the capacity being more of a preference or realism issue. NOw the Addon is perfect in every other way...the detail is phenomenal THese guys, Redhammer and Orcs and NO have always been my favorite Addon makers...Thank God they are still Active.

If an addon is created using content from someone without permission and a complaint is made to me, then I would consider it necessary to close the thread and not allow discussion of the addon.

If you're using other people's work I would strongly suggest you seek permission first. In the meantime I will do as Ofp.info did and write this up as an SFM addon with textures by ORCS.

I have already brought an apology to leader of ORDC for this misunderstanding.  crazy_o.gif

b4ca.jpg

i think i have just seen the most pety thing in world rofl.gif

great trucks guys smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i think i have just seen the most pety thing in world

You said it brotha Jezz....I understand wanting to protect your work...and It is a nice dial and all, but I think the Truck textures proved they coulda made one every bit as good. THe trucks are perfectly modeled and textured with really cool destruction effects....One question...Can you SFM guys remap the seating on one of your damaged ural 375s as an FIA captured transport....That would be sweet to see them driving one around with no doors and the canopy ripped off...Just a wishlist item.

yay.gif

Yea all that over a simple needle? Jeez I thought it was more like one of the covers or a door piece or something.

Yea all that over a simple needle? Jeez I thought it was more like one of the covers or a door piece or something.

I know. It is like arguing over a f**king paper clip.