Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

Revolution 1983 - New Resist, No AddOn campaign

Thank you for play with my campaign!

I've been playing your campaign for a few missions and I think you've done a great job overall!

I only had a few problems. I think I remember some text being in Spanish in a couple cutscenes, and being dumped onto the main menu after completing a couple missions, but overall you did an excellent job with this. I hope you decide to make another one!

Err... yes. Once the resistance leader shout "Libertad o muerte!" I think this was for the hopeless feeling and refer to the south-american guerilla warefare... Sorry.

In my machine never crashed to the menu... huh.gif But someone said this same. I have no idea why...

Now I'm working on a new campaign... biggrin_o.gif

my respect to this outstanding work ! thumbs-up.gif

i am not yet fully done with the campaign, so the feedback/bugreport will follow later on.

i just love this campaign. its so different to many of the other campaigns - its so cool to play with this resistance style biggrin_o.gif

very recommended to everyone ! notworthy.gif

i just love this campaign. its so different to many of the other campaigns - its so cool to play with this resistance style  biggrin_o.gif

very recommended to everyone !  notworthy.gif

Q! Are you recived my PM?

This campaign is salute to the Hungarian Revolution against the soviets in 1956. The story is a paralel story to 1956, but in the OFP time period 1983, but the characters and events are very close to real charecters and events in the historical revolution.

Why I told this about this old campaign?

Because October 2006 is the 50th anniversary of Revolution 1956 and I want rise a memorial with my campaign to this heroic freedom fight.