Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

VME Release !

the CTD problem really seems to be with VME_USA_army unit ,try delete HYK_USsol.pbo in VME's folder may fix this problem,you see in my 7 demo mission,I only use VME_USA_MarineCrops unit

"Tony" good effort mate!Nice mod/addon,however their are some sound bugs(you probably already know about)

Thanks for all the work put into this Mod. I've managed to add the A.I. improvements into my own edited ECP config by adding the relevant init Eventhandlers to the units. The only thing that I'm stuck with is how to add the impressive suppresive fire feature. Do I need to add a line to the officers init Eventhandler, or is it activated in some other way? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks for all the work put into this Mod. I've managed to add the A.I. improvements into my own edited ECP config by adding the relevant init Eventhandlers to the units. The only thing that I'm stuck with is how to add the impressive suppresive fire feature. Do I need to add a line to the officers init Eventhandler, or is it activated in some other way? Any help would be really appreciated.

Hey any chance you an post this up for all of us to use with ECP?

This mod is a work of art, well done! notworthy.gif

I've noticed one problem. When I place a Y8 transport plane on the ground, the landing gear is invisible and it looks as if the plane is hovering a few feet off the ground.

Also, how do you use the vehicle parachute? Is there some way of attaching it to a vehicle?

For anyone wondering about the naming convention for Chinese vehicles (all those Q's and Z's), have a check here. Just scroll a few lines down to the third post.

Cheers,

Ade

Great work!

But what is needed, to make AI call for arty, choppers e.g.?

I believe the AI automaticly does that, as long as they are available wink_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]I believe the AI automaticly does that, as long as they are available  

That's what i expected. But i placed AI-officer and support-units (arty, chopper) on map but the guy didn't call for help when his squad was attacked by overwhelming forces...;-).

Can anyone explain, which setup was used exactly, to make this work (units, rank?, gamelogics?, placement, waypoints?)....thx!

ok: using vme_commander spotting 3 VME_M60 resulted in a call for support to a nearby W10-Heli. yay.gif

Still not able to make AI-Arty work... huh.gif

I just downloaded the pack. It's great, but I am missing the PLA_DF15

ditto. anyone know whats up with that?

im not missing anything but it is laggy as hell with more than a few units

more bugs , i try to place mech inf squad and they are missing guns : PLAMG2

Say, does anyone have a working download link to the mission pack? The one on the lead page is password protected for some reason.

Sorry for digging up this thread. But I Downloaded the mod again and all of the fixes and patches and stuff, after my HD crashed for the milliont time.

But I still can't find the DF15.

I see the pbo file in the folder but I can't find it in the editor.

Where should it be?

I really liked the unpredicatable AI in this mod yet only got a small taste with the couple demo missions.

Does VME still exist? Are you planning any upgrades to last pack? Is there a working link to those 'extra missions'?

huh.gif

When I man the PLQ86 howitzer as commander I start looking through the binocular! A very cool feautre which I'll try to copy - but do I make it in the config or by scripting? - can someone plz help me? huh.gif

Whats the name of the missile launcher(DF15 Dong Feng) thats in the vme mod so that i can find it in the editor ?

Does this pack contain the YW-531C (or K-63 as it also maybe refered to as) ?

Cheers,

There are some AA guns included and IIRC the K-63 as well.

I tried the VME addons with FFUR 2007 and all other Soviet/US troops work great but the actual Chinese units cause some errors - such as "CfgPLAmoves" error (this also shows up with a 95 & 81 when selecting different units) - as well some Armour create a CTD. Any known issues - VME files that may cause problems /may have overwrited the FFUR 07 files ?

Cheers,