Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR Incoming HUGE RELEASE !!!

... In the goal to release the packs as an unexpected suprise :P

These packs will be our last ones for OFP so we'd like you'll enjoy'em as best as possible...

smile_o.gif

Kind Regards

TB84

huh.gif

WHY?!!!! WHY?!!!! OH CRUEL IRONY!!!!!

sad_o.gif

Make this one count, then... confused_o.gif

goodnight.gif

*sob*

our half village is waiting for these great packs...all ofp gamers in my school are talking about the new unreleased packs...we unistalled ofp totally and istalled again..without addons and mods..we cant wait...you are great tb and respect for the trailer @pierre smile_o.gif

that's why i'm and you are OFP adicted smile_o.gif))

well, i'm also looking forward to this, but not so enthusiastic...

confused_o.gif

well, maybe i will change my mind when i will try it out...

My clan and some friends uninstall the old pack too...

I hope the pack will come out soon... we can't wait!

We refresh the topic every minute... tounge2.gif

I remember the first time I played Ofp. The game hadn't been released... I was playing with the pc demo. It was just enchanting!

I think, when this FFUR is released we'll get pleased like kids playing Ofp for the first time. This comparison's killin' me! Can't wait! crazy_o.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union

*refresh*

Damn.

*refresh*

Damn.

I'm still going. tounge2.gif

Seriously, I can't wait until it's done. Hopefully that will be soon.

*refresh*

*Page cannot be displayed*

NOOOOOOOOO! tounge2.gif

Gökhan has a good point, we will be like kids playing OFP for the first time again. Just like when the first addon came out, or when ECP, Y2K3, or all the other TCs came out. It's a new experience. smile_o.gif

I remember the first time I played Ofp. The game hadn't been released... I was playing with the pc demo. It was just enchanting!

I think, when this FFUR is released we'll get pleased like kids playing Ofp for the first time. This comparison's killin' me! Can't wait! crazy_o.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union

Quoted for the truth!

Man, my stomach is filled with butterflys! (Which probably isn't good...)

Release it damnit!

Maybe if you go to sleep crave, it'll be there in the morning!

Ok, now that he's gone...

*refresh*

Damn.

*refresh*

Damn.

Oh great! Now you've got me going crazy_o.gif

BTW I just got an Ikonboard errors saying "Too many users"

Is this a good omen or a bad one? wow_o.gif

Take a break to avoid freezing your modems once the packs are released mates :P

... This time we will release all packs at the same time so you can guess the necessary time to upload all of them as .rar/.exe..

It would be long , too long...

Unfortunately , even me, have no clue about the release's date... but you can be sure you won't miss it in ofp.cz once the whole stuff's online.

wink_o.gif

Thanks for the nice comments though.

Stay tuned

Regards

TB84

Quote[/b] ]Unfortunately , even me, have no clue about the release's date...

Bull! tounge2.gif

What time zone are you in? That way, I can time it perfectly so I can get up when you get up! That way I'm guaranteed to not miss any news or *begins with r, ends with e, es if it's plural, synonym to 'let go', come on, you can say it, it's in the topic title...*.

Quote[/b] ]Maybe if you go to sleep crave, it'll be there in the morning!

I ain't goin to sleep now! The night is young! PARTY! yay.gif

EDIT- I just realised that after all this waiting, my comp might not even be able to handle it... huh.gif

argh......well I guess its not going to be released tonight  sad_o.gif . But hopefully....maybe....tommorow?  whistle.gif

Anyways keep up the good work FFUR. I know you won't dissapoint!  notworthy.gif

EDIT: Sorry for the spam.....abit to excited I am

our half village is waiting for these great packs...all ofp gamers in my school are talking about the new unreleased packs...we unistalled ofp totally and istalled again..without addons and mods..we cant wait...you are great tb and respect for the trailer @pierre smile_o.gif

Where is this great village where so many young people love OFP? I must take a vacation there! biggrin_o.gif

Hmm half the village? :P I'm about the only OFP'er in my village. wow_o.gif

... In the goal to release the packs as an unexpected suprise :P

Considering eveyone is checking this thread several times a day to check for the latest info, I think the only way that would be possible would be if you released them in 6 months time!

Hmm half the village? :P I'm about the only OFP'er in my village.  wow_o.gif

I believe we have two. Out of 3,000. tounge2.gif

@ch_123

I was wondering how they would pull it off with everyone watching this thread, too... huh.gif

I'm getting a few guys at work to start playing OFP.

They play America's Army. crazy_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif

This mod will blow them away considering they've only tried the OFP demo and that's what they think Americas Army is a better game. biggrin_o.gif

They play America's Army. crazy_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif

This mod will blow them away considering they've only tried the OFP demo and that's what they think Americas Army is a better game.     biggrin_o.gif

Ah what an education it will be for them!

1st Q: "Where's the jump key?"

rofl.gif

StealthTiger posted on Oct. 10 2005,17:08

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]CanadianTerror @ Oct. 10 2005,14:51)

They play America's Army.  

This mod will blow them away considering they've only tried the OFP demo and that's what they think Americas Army is a better game.

Ah what an education it will be for them!

1st Q: "Where's the jump key?"

Hehehe! yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union

And then one tried to educate me about weapons(and he learned this all from AA) how different versions of an AK assault rifle would be called "variants".

And how the M16 is a more accurate weapon than the AK47.

I'm like "thanks...wow i didnt know that, you sure know everything there is to know about guns!"   biggrin_o.gif

Now, It's not that these statements are untrue, it's just that these dont qualify you as a weapons expert. Although in Americas Army...apparently it does. 

Hmmm...Maybe people should take an IQ test first before switching games?  wink_o.gif

But I'm going offtopic.  

Oh ya...my point is, maybe people you know shouldnt be allowed to play OFP. It might be embarassing. whistle.gif

i had never tryed america's army game and i will not because it's says america's...

i'm not so great fann of it smile_o.gif but i'm not a comy as well :P

ofp is dabest and (i think) arma will make this "old woolf" attractive for everyone, not only who wants to feel some more reality and who are ofp addicted, but for those new fans...

till that happens, there are plenty mods who makes ofp more playable, like FFUR smile_o.gif

i think some guys needs badly an ETA on release... because they will not eat, not sleep, they will just press that refresh forum button...

what do you think FFUR mod guys?

if it werent for the schools blocking thing i would be checking the page every few minutes at school and if its released get my sister to start dwonloading it biggrin_o.gif

cant wait one bit im about to wet my pants but if i go to the toilet ill probaly miss it

I refresh the page every 5 minutes @ work and @ home i don't close the browser... (use FireFox with "Refresh-PlugIn" who refresh the page every 5 min).

Plz thunderbird don't keep us waiting... it's like "rot in hell"

We can't wait... WE CAN'T :P