Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

WOOSAA, look what me find

I dont know what to to say...

...except that the comination of this and watching the freaky movie "White Noise" for the first time tonight will keep me up tonight! tounge2.gif

EDIT

sad_o.gif I just realized, if this isnt released tomorrow I might not get it for ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK! I am leaving to go see my cousin (he lives about 6-8 hours away from my house) monday and I wont be back till friday or saturday!

So I am not trying to rush anyone but release this please for my sake!!!  goodnight.gif

lol he ain't sleepin coz his phone is engaged. was gonna tell him to get a move on :P haha come on zay

Maybe he unhooked his phone for that very reason lol biggrin_o.gif

Great stuff - so Leak or ECP team - whoever is in charge?

Can you release the DVD cover for the ECP addons - ie the cover of the PDF?.

I want to modify my DVD cover for it with that as it looks better for my ECP addons.

Can you do this?

Cheers

Does it really make that big a difference between "releasing" it today, or tomorrow? I doubt you'll reupload a 133mb file just to fix a bug or two..

You really have no clue what I've been up to the last 3 weeks icon_rolleyes.gif

I have compiled the installers and uploaded all of them, thats 263MB btw, atleast 20 times because of minor issues.

This Acecombat-incident might just cancel ECP alltogether nener.gif

Seriously, ECPs release was planned for today and it will still be published today. So for those of you who have'nt got it, you'll get it today smile_o.gif

notworthy.gif

small question... directed mainly at the sound pack - is there a reason the cannons on the aircraft sound like static?

notworthy.gif

small question... directed mainly at the sound pack - is there a reason the cannons on the aircraft sound like static?

I'm guessing you're referring to the Hog. Its always been that way with DynamicRange.

Now lets wait with posting issues untill ECP has been officially released later today.

You may discuss all the matierial that has been intentionally released in this topic but not ECP itself or this topic will get closed and you'll earn a post-restriction smile_o.gif

lol i made a big tank battle and a couple of groups fighting and i must say the sounds and effects are great.. plus no lagg tounge2.gif

Hey Colonel, your 1000. post wink_o.gif gratulation biggrin_o.gif

notworthy.gif

I'm guessing you're referring to the Hog. Its always been that way with DynamicRange.

Now lets wait with posting issues untill ECP has been officially released later today.

You may discuss all the matierial that has been intentionally released in this topic but not ECP itself or this topic will get closed and you'll earn a post-restriction smile_o.gif

sorry shadow... will wait till the 'official release' thread. smile_o.gif Thanks for the answer anyway smile_o.gif

Heres a teaser pic of a tank burning...

image removed. Shadow.

Guest The Cobra
Seriously, ECPs release was planned for today and it will still be published today. So for those of you who have'nt got it, you'll get it today smile_o.gif

Ohh, can't wait.  huh.gif

Wow I have been following this mod and thread since the beggining, and .. your video rocks yay.gif

you are my heroes notworthy.gif

This gonna be a long long day due to the hour difference with U.S. here in Spain.

Flaber

You may discuss all the matierial that has been intentionally released in this topic but not ECP itself or this topic will get closed and you'll earn a post-restriction  smile_o.gif

What part of "not ECP itself" did'nt you understand?

Consider yourself warned.

You may discuss all the matierial that has been intentionally released in this topic but not ECP itself or this topic will get closed and you'll earn a post-restriction  smile_o.gif

What part of "not ECP itself" did'nt you understand?

Consider yourself warned.

wink_o.gif i didnt see your post... icon_rolleyes.gif

Closed. ECP is out at OFPEC.

Topic about ECP on this forum will be created later. Do not start one yourself.