Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

WOOSAA, look what me find

Just be a little more patient, just a little, remember what the trailer said. smile_o.gif

When you do get it, load up the BIS Battlefields mission...

Fooking amazing thumbs-up.gif

Nope, I suggest you try steal the car and check out how hard it gets when AI actually communicates!

Maybe add a hotwire feature? If you havent got the keys its the only way wink_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

LOL @ Acecombat

Wow! I just played Battlefield (the original BIS mission)

That must be the most intence experience I've ever had in flashpoint. Amazing!!!!

This is like a new game!

You could really feel the mess and panic with everybody screaming.

"Armour! They've got armour"

"Left flank!!"

"Fall back!!"

"INCOMING"

Man, this is too good to be true!

Man this is damn embarassing sad_o.gif . I made a small mistake and let to such a big fiasco.

You guys are all evil for latching on to this so quickly and going like vultures over the link. How was i to know the link was so easily available.

Still my heartfelt thanks to those who complied and didnt d/ld it hope you all can keep a lid on it till tomorrow those few who did get it. All features are there though you all need just some time to find them under proper conditions so when ECP DOES gets released do spend some time playing it and testing it before rushing off to report bugs.

Nope, I suggest you try steal the car and check out how hard it gets when AI actually communicates!

That was the first mission I tried...

first time: heard AI talking, got shot

second time: got killed by a grenade (and screamed while dying biggrin_o.gif )

third time:got killed exactly thesame way as the first time

fourth time:got a long way, bastard shot me trough two bushes and a tent

fifth time: made it! yay.gif

then I tried battlefield... 10 FPS! confused_o.gif

Ok.. sorry guys. I'll keep a lid on from now.

It's just that.. sob.. I'm so.. sob.... HAPPY!  yay.gif

hmmm... i completed steal a car in one go... generally because i shot everything first... biggrin_o.gif

Oh now i feel sorry. I really thouhjt that they are going to release it in this way. Strange humuor, but it would have been really funny.

Oh now i feel sorry. I really thouhjt that they are going to release it in this way. Strange humuor, but it would have been really funny.

I find it more hysterical that they try to make us cancel the downloads and wait "one more day" , after what they did to us with the "imminent release", and "countdown" , over six months back biggrin_o.gif

On that subject, if the release "tomorrow" hasn't happened in a 72 hours I think there will be some mirrors popping up... whistle.gifcrazy_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

I'm kind enough to wait for oficial.

You who already have it is like the boy (or was it a girl) that bought the "Harry Potter - The Halfblooded prince" a week or so early wink_o.gif

As you can see, the package was ready for delievery, Zayfod and the ECP guys definately intended to release tomorrow, they didn't want it to happen this way though.

Edit: You can be assured that they will release tomorrow, if not earlier now.

RED

Does it really make that big a difference between "releasing" it today, or tomorrow? I doubt you'll reupload a 133mb file just to fix a bug or two..

Anyway, scarily good work smile_o.gif

- Ben

It's mainly proper information that's the issue and some of our team are asleep as we speak.

its going to be a rather shocking suprise when they wake up then.

its going to be a rather shocking suprise when they wake up then.

Indeed rofl.gif

Pulling the link only blocked subsequent new downloads, it did nothing to in-progress downloads. smile_o.gif

Anyhoo, 2 errors in the installer, the Dynamic Speaking AI (line 1373) and Radio Chatter (line 769) plugins failed to install in an upgrade full installation. Fortunately instructions were included in the extracted text files in the Readme dir.

where can idownload this? ive looked over the past few pages but cant find any working links?