Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

WOOSAA, look what me find

And the Oscar goes to.......  wow_o.gif

WTF  crazy_o.gif

How come you guys got ECP? Did you hack or something? This isnt supposed to be released today but tomorrow perhaps ... put it back damnit any who got it dont put it anywhere else n the web.

erm hmm u faking or not? wow_o.gif

still cant get craters to appear... everything is enabled, but no craters sad_o.gif

And the Oscar goes to.......  wow_o.gif

Damnit i am so not joking. Please everyone i beg of you to stop i made a booboo by giving away the file name i never knew the address was so simple , plz wait atleast tomorrow morning and let Zay handle this. I dont think the release was planned this way. Man i am so doomed ... sad_o.gif

I don't think he's faking...I don't see any reason for the ECP team to "release" ECP 1.085 this way...would be the strangest way ever to release a mod IMO tounge2.gif

thats what i thought... im just hoping the link isnt going to go dead.. or ill never forgive tounge2.gif

Please folks i request again terminate those d/lds and please wait till tommorrow for a proper release , zay would skin me alive for this sad_o.gif .

Surely you all can wait just ONE more day?

You never know with the ECP team...I remember the "release" they had on 1st of April...but would be a silly way releasing it tounge2.gif

Anyway, I'll just wait for the whole thing to be released officially...in a proper way tounge2.gif not gonna play OFP today anyway.

ok i delet my News and said that it will be release tomorrow. wink_o.gif

If anybody say the link, it will be delete wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif .

Raptor smile_o.gif

Well if he is not faking this has got to be the coolest thing ever happened to anything in OFP.

Talk about PR.

Man... ECP team, you really rock this boat. This we will talk about for a long long time.

ah well, my mams just bought 3 new films, they will keep me going all night tounge2.gif lets hope there is a proper release tomorrow.. sad_o.gif

Please folks i request again terminate those d/lds and please wait till tommorrow for a proper release , zay would skin me alive for this sad_o.gif .

Surely you all can wait just ONE more day?

still dont beleive you, good actor wink_o.gif

I tribute the work and wait for the official Release tomorrow.

Hope this is not another countdown ....

lol... they killed the link...

seriously though - how come the craters dont seem to want to appear whistle.gif

Ace: "LEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY!!!! JENKINS!!!"

rofl.gif

so...finally is for tomorrow , wow, well, i have to work tonight (in spain its 10 pm) and sleep tomorrow morning, so i cant play the game till tomorrow evening smile_o.gif

Btw, acecombat, if u gave us the name of the installer, żwhat do u think we're going to try? the old adress of ecp 1.071 but with the name that u gave us and voila! wink_o.gif, well, i have it installed, and i can say that its amazing, suberb work, impressive sounds (better, very better than battlefield2) and absolutely incredible ia, plus the best visual effects i ever had seen on flashpoint.

Thanks ecp team, thanks for your work.

PD: in one or two hours i will be here, but from the office smile_o.gif

PD2: Dont worry, no screens, no videos, no anything, your secret is safe smile_o.gif

We'll discuss that later, shall we. nener.gif

lol... fair enough - i did remove all links, uploads, etc i made of it from our site, so no worrys there smile_o.gif

amazing stuff so far... the only niggle is those damn craters... i've got everything enabled but hey, im extremely impressed by everything else so far... its beyond what i expected notworthy.gif

Guys please even if he is faking still listen to him!

@ECP team

you guys still are going to officially release it right? this really worries me!! crazy_o.gif

listen to Ace_combat!

Iboyca_is_everywhere.jpg

no spinning shellcasings! you promised spinning shellcasings! huilen.gif

Ironic "she"(wub.gif) had to sign in at thesame moment... alt-F4'ed half a second after I took that shot tounge2.gif

but aaaanyhow, spinning shellcasings don't work, so no release tomorrow! delay it by another month! wink_o.gif