Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Retaliation Trailer

LOL you're not the only one bud wink.gif I had a discussion with Snake about it smile.gif On the old OFPN forums our addons forum was "Missions, Mods & Addons" but now we're here I couldn't decided between this forum or Editing, I guess from now on we'll put user advertised missions in here smile.gif

Sorry no I haven't seen it yet, I'll download it now and check it out tomorrow night smile.gif

EDIT: Your link was wrong, I've fixed it now smile.gif

Ok I've just checked it out, I have 3 words to say, you may not like these words but I feel I have to say them............That fucking rocks smile.gif

Once people have seen the trailer I'm sure they'll forgive my profanity wink.gif

Superb work, I'm definitely looking forward to the release of this one smile.gif

that’s one BADASS trailer

I enjoyed it very much and am quite impressed

I’m looking forward to playing your campaign

Eto otlichny trailor!!!! excellent start and can't wait to play it.

stchastlivo with it!

I totally agree with placebo - that fucking rocks!!! biggrin.gif

I really look forward to release of this one in February. wink.gif

Hey Antichrist dont suppose you would like to work for WinterMarch?  biggrin.gif

WinterMarch : )

Nice one, the best I have seen in OFP to date. Cant wait for missions.

2 all

thx

But I'm not making that campaign on my own

we've got whole team doing this campaign not just me

<a href="" target="_blank">ftp://145.249.10.11:22/flashpoint/Missions/tarakan1.Eden.pbo</a>

check this link out its a demo mission for our campaign

it is kinda hard cause it's in russian smile.gif) it was released about 2 months ago, we were a bit unexperienced back then so it might have some bugs and some people say that it is extremely hard (not for me cause I tested it about 20 times smile.gif

If u can't understand shit about it just ask me and I'll give english script for it (if I can find it )

Nice, sequences were put together well and the music and sound was good (is that the music from BHD?) and it all came together to make a very good trailer. Top rate work.

I have a favour though, please send me the uncrypted .oggs, I've been looking for that music everywhere.

hey armourdave that wintermarch would be kewl i find the eastern fron of WW2 nicer then the western fron i also know a lot more of those battles.

Bet ya also gonna add the IL2-Sturmovik for the russian side in the game biggrin.gif

Music was same as used in Gladiator Film. I watched Gladiator last night then played trailer after. Music was same. Weird Coincidence.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Jan. 19 2002,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's BHD?<span id='postcolor'>

My guess would be Black Hawk Down?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey armourdave that wintermarch would be kewl i find the eastern fron of WW2 nicer then the western fron i also know a lot more of those battles.

Bet ya also gonna add the IL2-Sturmovik for the russian side in the game <span id='postcolor'>

Yes it should be "much goodness" as Kingbeast likes to say. The eastern front is certainly very interesting though I wouldn't called it nicer than the western front purely for the fact that over 10 million Russian soldiers died sad.gif

IL-2 will almost defineatly be added, most likely the model will be started sometime next week.

Antichrist: any of the other guys in your team interested in working on the wintermarch campaigns?

Damn, that's some wierdass ftp server there.

I was downloading your file and changed to 3 sim. downs, and all of a sudden my down speed jumped to 16kps wow.gif, then slowly moved back down to around 10kps, where it stayed for a while until I opened up icq and it established a connection.

And I'm on 56k, which means a theoretical absolute max of about 5kps (I know the words theoretical and absolute don't mix well).

Man, if your ftp server can pull magic like that, then I can't wait to see the trailer/play the game!!!