-Checking Out

-Boiling Point

-Abracadabra

Information:

***USCG Go-Fastt***

Model by Col Klink

Textured By Pappy Boyington aka Too-Tall

All Other Credits: Maximus Sniper

Required Addons: cwk_pt_weapons.pbo (included)

Features:

-Speed

-Can stand up when boat is completly stoped

- 9 versions:

6 Go-Fast Speedboat Unarmed

3 Go-Fast Speedboat Armed

6 Civilian Pleasure Crafts

Transported Weapons and Magazines:

2x AK-47

3x Glock-17's

16x AK-47 Mags

20x Glock-17 Mags

Units-

3 Men

-Smuggler 1 with Glock

-Smuggler 2 with Skorpian

-Pleasure Seeker (Civilian unarmed

Found Under:

Resistance\USCG Runners\

Civilian\USCG Runners\

Recently mapfact released thier oil addon.. and the smuggler tanker was nice... their smugglers speedboat was...weak. and please i mean no offense to mapfact, i enjoyed all thier addons.. but we all have our ups and downs. and thier smugglers speedboat model and texture wasnt among thier best. however the rest of the pack is magnificent. anyway a freind (USCG Pilot 12) agreed with me on this point and said col klinks speedboats made an awesome smugglers boat... but i knew there was no unarmed version.

So enlisting the help of Maximus Sniper to remove the guns i was able to create an unarmed version. i worked all last night on the textures for the boat that was suppose to be a smugglers boat as well as a civi pleasure craft.

This boat ofers no special qualites other then being able to stand on it when stoped in the middle of the water, and the fact that its fast. but it is enjoyable and adds a nice atmosphere to your local civilian harbors

Check the Downloads Page of the USCG Mod Website 5.15 MB

Civilian boat and crew

Civi.jpg

Smugglers

Smugglers.jpg

Custom Seat Covers

seats.jpg

edit: by the way.... i do have permission from col klink to edit his tiger attack boats

its been suggested.. but model wise

dk.jpg

keepin it real wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The next step in the evolution of Mission Power Boat's Tiger Boat Programme is the Advanced 2000 Stealth Tiger Gunboat, which offers increased range and a significant decrease in tracking signatures. The 2000 Stealth version provides a superior tactical capability in combat search and rescue, special warfare and law enforcement operations at speeds in excess of 70 knots, allowing for covert striking power against critical coastal targets. In addition to her stealth capabilities, the new Tiger offers advanced crew protection with lightweight advanced composite armour, plus a choice of several weapon and sensor systems, auto video tracking and an optional remote stabilised .50 calibre machine gun mount. The Advanced 2000 Tiger is available from Mission Power Boats in both 8.5- and 12.5-metre versions

drive in third person veiw in speeds over 60 kph

you know there was better pics that showed that this boat was modeled correctly by col klink but do u think i can find a single link on the entire internet? hmm?

I have the original pictures somewhere. Incidently the creator of the real Tiger Boats and I dialoged for a while and I have further plans to update them with some of the more advanced features he told me. Nice one Pappy biggrin_o.gif

I have the damned muzzleflash bug with the armed version crazy_o.gif

Otherwise, than that, really nice!

Hi Pappy smile_o.gif

Nice work and nice boat smile_o.gif

@Dynamite_cow

The muzzleflash bug, can be fixed in your config.cpp file. I think.... i had a muzzleflash bug in my rifle, so i added it under Class CfgModels.

Edit: eeh, you mean you got the muzzleflash bug in Pappy's boat?

Maximus-Sniper

Nice movie choice for the dvd player. Now if only you can get it to play...

I don't want to seem ungrateful or anything (to be true, I didn't read the readme, so forgive me if it's mentioned in there tounge2.gif)

To the point. How come the boats have no visible textures besides the pink/blue lines? In daylight hours it actually hurts my eyes to steer this baby from first persion view. No offence meant, you did one hell of a job on these boats Pappy! And I really like them, but.. Yeah, the aformentioned "issue" is a bit outstanding, great job regardless of that.

And thanks! biggrin_o.gif They are really fun to raid civilian settlements with tounge2.gif

most sport/speedboats are white with racing markings. be it a checkered flag near the end, a few stripes, whatever.

rarely are they other colors.. but even then thier usualy a solid color with markings. like yellow with marroon markings. i went with the white and neon purple and neon pink stripes.

i dont understand how the white can hurt your eyes, i mean textureless models (that are all white) give off that bright color yea... but this is a textured white.  crazy_o.gif

i thought about doing other textures..have 3 or 4 differnt boats but i didnt want to increase the pbo size...

but... since yall have been nice people.. .im gonna go sailing. enjoy a sunrise on nogova.. then im gonna do 2 or 3 more textures. im thinkin a light sky-blue with with either neon pink stripes or white stripes. and mabe a medium-dark yellow with maroon (kinda like the fastest boat in Vice City after you buy the port)

for now ill leave you with an image:

Sunset.jpg

With DXDLL (depending on your settings) it does give a nasty glare. It is up to each individual's settings though on how it looks, because even though it hurt my eyes as well it is still a nice addition smile_o.gif

With DXDLL (depending on your settings) it does give a nasty glare. It is up to each individual's settings though on how it looks, because even though it hurt my eyes as well it is still a nice addition smile_o.gif

Oh, DXDLL. Totally forgot about that, I'll have to tweak those settings a bit. And yes, it is a very nice addition indeed. Top job, and again, thanks a bunch Pappy smile_o.gif

http://tootallinc.atwar.net/images/GoFast/Go-Fast-Group.jpg

just a lil preview of the next version.

the blue and green are a lil wild i know, im gonna do a few more skins that will be based off the white version (like the closet boat in this picture)

im only gonna do 1 or 2 more gunboat versions the rest will be civi versons

edit: textures are subject to change for no reason at all

Pappy, those look great.  Downloading them now...ironically enough while I sit at my hotel in Costa Rica after "dealing" w/ a few of those guys for real.

And hey, your addon looks suspiciously like my avatar....  wink_o.gif

EDIT:

Found this pic on my laptop from a couple of years ago.  You can see two different types, one very much like your model (w/ the blue tiger stripes).  Stripped Go Fasts

Do enemy vehicles engage these boats?

(Law soldiers, shilkas, machine gunners, tanks, apcs, aircraft etc..)

I remember there was an issue where enemies would refuse to fire upon CWK's gunboats, as awesome as they were, I couldn't use them because nobody dare fired on that mini gun equipped beasty... confused_o.gif

nemo.. im pretty sure the enemy engages them. but i will check it again.

gator im glad you like them. im just finishing up 5 new color schemes and 2 new gunboats (using 2 of those scemes)

will post screenies of them all after my final test of the new pattern.

Seeing that last picture, mmm Miami Vice. I honestly haven't seen that show since I was about 2 in the old country.

the last picture of the group of posible new boats? or the sunset pic above that?

by the way ive tested, RPG soldiers, machine gunners, helos. if your resistance side and they are opfor.. they hate you and will shoot u.

i have finished here. i have a total of 5 new boats/paint schemes. 2 of those gunboats.

Total:

3-gunboats

6-unarmed & civi boats

PBO Size: 10 MB

Download Size: 5.15 MB  smile_o.gif

and now for the pictures

Hot%20Water.jpg

Hot Water (PS: beta Pic, final has a poster girl on the front)

Contentment.jpg

Contentment

GunboatMeet.jpg

Checking Out, Boiling Point, Abracadabra

OceanIsland-BoatShow3.jpg

Closest to Furthest:

-Dew Me

-Flashpoint's Folly

-Contentment

-Hot Water

-Wet Dreams

-Wild Child

OceanIsland-BoatShow4.jpg

OceanIsland-BoatShow5.jpg

Boat Show 1

Boat Show 2

Enjoy. Downloads Page Updated.

This is a Final Version

Excellent work Pappy, good to hear that enemies engage.

Now all we need are bone-fide OFP bikini babes to ride shotgun in these totally awesome looking boats...

Anyone good at modelling units?  I'm quite willing to texture.. lol   biggrin_o.gif   Dammit now I wish Nephilim had finished the UAP.  sad_o.gif

They honnestly look like micromachines biggrin_o.gif

very nice update.

yup, thats how most contraband boat look like, plain grey with a ridiculous amount of outboard engines.

I've noticed an error. The unarmed boats still have 'MG' as a weapon, but no gun is showing. huh.gif

Other than that these are very good. I managed to out run a Mi17 down the Nogova river. Those rockets were exploding less than 10m behind me biggrin_o.gif

thanks. will update in a few

downloads page updated.

now unarmed versions are just that.... unarmed.

sorry about that whistle.gif