Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

DMA Animation Pack 1.0

The "crouch walk" is not a part of the DMA pack and it needs a config modification to work.

There is not config modification in the DMA pack, so you have got the crouch walk from a mod, not from the DMA pack.

I will post a pic of it, so you see what i'm talking about.

this is the crouch walk animation i am talking about.

And the only way to have this crouch walk animation i am talking about is to have a modified config , or to use a mod that has the crouch walk class definition in its config.

Can i be a complete prick and request the cargo animations to be redone because alot of these cargo animations are also used in choppers and it looks down right wierd when a soldier is resting a rifle on ground which isn't there in a mh6 or simular.

Can i be a complete prick and request the cargo animations to be redone because alot of these cargo animations are also used in choppers and it looks down right wierd when a soldier is resting a rifle on ground which isn't there in a mh6 or simular.

There are new cargo animations in Wilco's pack, just search for it in the forum to see if they fit your needs.

To the question of cargo animations:

There was a cargo animation replacement in Wilco's animation pack, looked quite good, the soldiers were more in a "ready" stance

quite similar to the animations in the BAS MH-60's

Sanctuary and DMA team I just want to thank you for this great animation pack that you have provide us with. The attention to details you have paid to in every animation and interpolation is just amazing! Thanks for all your hard work!

Quote[/b] ]Make a request to BIS to correct this problem in Armed Assault, as it is their fault the unit with handgun is using the same animation as an unit armed with a primary rifle smile_o.gif

Yo , I think I've found a way to fix this , at least in FFUR though... I just carried out small changes in the cpp in the goal to give another animation to all men who carry only handguns wink_o.gif

Have a look on the result with the patrol animation pack

Before (new Sanc' animation pack)

14wu.jpg

And now after the change carried out in the cpp of the config FFUR v5.0 (still new Sanc' animation pack)

22ur.jpg

This seems better , no ? wink_o.gif

Regards

Tb84

what did you change?

can anyone confirm that this works?

hey Sanctuary, I was wondering if you could make like a replacement pistol animation, but you would be holding the pistol in one hand, just an idea.........

You can overwrite, inside one of my pistol anim pack, the animations that are present there by the new ones with the 1 hand aiming, they have the same name.

Standing and prone AT animations, gotta have those, and it would be possible to do if you edited the CfgMoves. whistle.gif

Standing and prone AT animations, gotta have those, and it would be possible to do if you edited the CfgMoves. whistle.gif

Or config the AT launchers as a primary rifle smile_o.gif

Look into the open source DMA M202A1 to see how its done.

Standing and prone AT animations, gotta have those, and it would be possible to do if you edited the CfgMoves.  whistle.gif

Or config the AT launchers as a primary rifle smile_o.gif

Look into the open source DMA M202A1 to see how its done.

Nah, it would be better to make the AT anims. I started learning OFP-Anim today so I'm giving it a shot myself, but its probably gonna suck... confused_o.gif

naa anim is easy to learn i thought it was easy so u will have no problem useing it good luck m8 biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I'm familiar with these animations only from FFUR, but I would like to make a suggestion regarding gameflow with the animation pack. I think that the crouch-walk animation is good but it should not be the default crouch animation as most players/ai/etc don't walk as their normal mode of movement. I think that by default, the character should stand up and jog, as with the BIS animations, but when crouched and walking (walking is very usefule in cqb, I find), that the character should then do the crouch walk. I think that it would flesh out an already excellent animation pack, and make the gameflow more intuitive.

The crouch walk animation has nothing to do with the animation pack, it can be put in OFP only by a config work.

Personnally i made the crouch walk animation on a request, but i don't like it myself and so by using any of my animation pack you will not have the crouch walk.

Only the mod maker can include the crouch walk along my animation pack, not me.